By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrDebate- "Has the Wii succeded as a gaming console?" Find out soon...

Conegamer said:
Dr_Jameo said:
Ok, if the side for supporting the view that the Wii has failed is lacking, I'll do that side (even though I personally don't think this).

And I can string a sentence or two together Darth, fear not.

That's OK. If you're undecided then we'll put you in the side which has the fewest participants in...maybe we should have more people in each side, maybe 3 instead of 2?

@Mr-Khan, yes, that's correct. It will be done beforehand, and people will be asked to vote on which side 'wins'

3 will be too hard to manage.

I know many people are interested and now we have more people on each side than we are gonna pick, but 2 on each side is enough imo. It needs to be kept proffessional and not cluttered.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I'm going to collect some arguments together in advance just in case I'm on the team :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I'm going to collect some arguments together in advance just in case I'm on the team :)

Love to see the enthusiasm

Stuff like this makes us more likely to pick you over others!

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Ermmmm.... mine is written already, actually, I had it before just in case there was a debate like this

I'll sign up.

I'd be on the side of how the Wii failed as a 'Gamer's console'.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Ermmmm.... mine is written already, actually, I had it before just in case there was a debate like this

Cool but remember as its a debate when you get a response to your view you will have to respond based on the argument the opposition provides so you'll have to of course be prepared but the fun part is the opposition can catch you out with points you may have not noticed!

I am very excited about this

morenoingrato said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Now this...this is commitment!

2 people it is then. I'll put some names in a hat and draw them out at random tommorow night then if you'd like. I'll do the 'Against' draw and you do the 'For' Draw. Is that cool? It seems like the fairest way...

And nic to have you on the team Savior X!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Dr_Jameo said:
Ok, if the side for supporting the view that the Wii has failed is lacking, I'll do that side (even though I personally don't think this).

That's OK. If you're undecided then we'll put you in the side which has the fewest participants in...maybe we should have more people in each side, maybe 3 instead of 2?

@Mr-Khan, yes, that's correct. It will be done beforehand, and people will be asked to vote on which side 'wins'

Then sign me up i guess

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Conegamer said:
morenoingrato said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Now this...this is commitment!

2 people it is then. I'll put some names in a hat and draw them out at random tommorow night then if you'd like. I'll do the 'Against' draw and you do the 'For' Draw. Is that cool? It seems like the fairest way...

And nic to have you on the team Savior X!

We will shortlist 5 each on each side tomorrow then we will draw from a hat one team each! (you can draw the supporting Wii team from a hat lol)

Exciting...

Mr Khan said:
Conegamer said:
Dr_Jameo said:

Then sign me up i guess

Cool! Which side would you like to be on again?

ALso- that's cool Darth. I think drawing the against team would be better so no bias comes in. After all, I can just choos the best people and that's unfair.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.