By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greatest Industry Icon Tournament: Michael Pachter Vs. Steve Jobs

Pachter....he seems like a good person on the gametrailers bonus round.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Michael Pachter - very likable guy, that gets a lot of crap because he's often quoted out of context.

Pachter, Pach-attack is pretty good.

Easily Patcher.

Pachter!
He brightens up our day.

Around the Network

Pachter is a terrible predictor and a very nice man.

I'll go with Pachter.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Pachter

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Pachter, future finalist in this competition.

What has Patcher done to be called an industry icon?

This is the man that said red dead redemption would bomb, borderlands would bomb, when little big planet will come out everyone will buy a ps3 and a HD tv, said the Wii HD would release TWO YEARS AGO. His being wrong about nearly everything he has tried to predict!

His an icon in gaming how? By getting stupid gullible people to watch his show and actually vote for him? Oops forgot on Vgchartz....

Dinomax said:
What has Patcher done to be called an industry icon?

This is the man that said red dead redemption would bomb, borderlands would bomb, when little big planet will come out everyone will buy a ps3 and a HD tv, said the Wii HD would release TWO YEARS AGO. His being wrong about nearly everything he has tried to predict!

His an icon in gaming how? By getting stupid gullible people to watch his show and actually vote for him? Oops forgot on Vgchartz....

This is all true, BUT, a vote for Pachter is a vote against Jobs.  SO PACHTER wooooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Now if it was Steve WOZNIAK then I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.... but alas.

Did I mention Pachter woooooooooohooooooo?