By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Name Your FAVOURITE TOP 10 TRILOGIES!!

darthdevidem01 said:

In Order:

Can't see the first picture. I sure wonder what it is.

Around the Network

Metroid Prime trolololol

Above: still the best game of the year.

1. Original Star Wars
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Indiana Jones
4. Bourne
5. Terminator

... errrr, can't think of too many more...

I'll put 'em in order later. Time is a little short, right now.

-Star Wars (original trilogy)
-Toy Story
-Indiana Jones
-Back to the Future
-The Terminator
-Aliens
-The Matrix
-Spy Kids
-Star Wars (prequels)
-Lord of the Rings

maybe it should be series now because most have past the trilogy stage and star wars is 6 films and harry potter(I think) and star trek are past 6,gotta love a bit of star trek and i'd have to do a bit of thinking about a top ten list but 3 or more movies needed there must be a few batmans by now and the hannibal series would easily be in my top 10 movie series manhunter,red dragon,silence of the lambs,hannibal and there is even hannibal rising

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Porky's Trilogy
Evil Dead Trilogy
Star Wars Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Evil Bong Trilogy (OK NOW I'M REACHING) LOL

1-Ghost in the Shell though technically 2 movies in one universe and 1 in another universe but fuckit I'm counting it
2-Matrix Trilogy (1st one the best... the second one is weak. I love the last one. This gets way too much flak imo) All are gorgeous action movies w/o counting story. Copied a lot of sequences from ghost in the shell. You can even see it in the extra's
3. The Godfather Trilogy  the 3rd was weak. But the first 2 are so good.
4.Star Wars Original Trilogy (Return of the Jedi Was a bit weak)
5.Terminator Trilogy. (I loved the first 2, 3rd was pretty good) Salvation was aweful so it doesn't count.
6. Toy Story Trilogy.
7.Alien Trilogy
8.Indiana Jones Trilogy (I think these movies are good-great and nothing more. However worth mentioning) The 4th one was better than 2. 

Nothing pops to mind really worth mentioning. I liked the 1st LoTR, the second one was aweful... so aweful I didn't want to see the 3rd. Both the Tim Burton Batman's, and Nolan Batman's Would be at like number 4 if they got a 3rd one.

Edit: I forgot Diehard. I'd put it above. above the alien trilogy. 

I hate when they ruin trilogies and make a fourth movie/ That fourth movie usually always sucks. For example: Indiana Jones: Crystal Skull, Star Wars Phantom Menace, Scream 4, etc.

1) Star Wars 4-6 (no question, really...)
2) Lord of the Rings
3) A Chinese Ghost Story (I love it!)
4) Toy Story
5) Star Wars 1-3 (mostly 3 made it all good)
6) Police Academy 1-3 (not really a trilogy, but...)
7) Back to the Future
8) Indiana Jones
9) Austin Powers
10) Matrix

Honorable mentions: Spider Man, Jurassic Park, American Pie, Terminator

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

slipknotfan said:
I hate when they ruin trilogies and make a fourth movie/ That fourth movie usually always sucks. For example: Indiana Jones: Crystal Skull, Star Wars Phantom Menace, Scream 4, etc.

woa woa woa...scream 4 was awesome...but i agree with the other movies you mentioned

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."