By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Name Your FAVOURITE TOP 10 TRILOGIES!!

Come on people. Wheres the love for the Porky's trilogy?????

Around the Network

It's all about Back to the Future =D

1. Lord of the Rings
2. Back to the Future
3. Predator
4. Die Hard
5. Godfather
6. Star Wars
7. Indiana Jones
8. Spiderman (3rd movie sucked)
9. Alien
10. Saw (first 3/4 were the only good ones)

Honorable mentions: X-men (3rd movie sucked), Star wars prequel trilogy (3rd movie was the only good one), Terminator (3rd movie sucked), Matrix (first movie was the only good one), Kill Bill (not a trilogy)

ishiki said:

1-Ghost in the Shell though technically 2 movies in one universe and 1 in another universe but fuckit I'm counting it
2-Matrix Trilogy (1st one the best... the second one is weak. I love the last one. This gets way too much flak imo) All are gorgeous action movies w/o counting story. Copied a lot of sequences from ghost in the shell. You can even see it in the extra's
3. The Godfather Trilogy  the 3rd was weak. But the first 2 are so good.
4.Star Wars Original Trilogy (Return of the Jedi Was a bit weak)
5.Terminator Trilogy. (I loved the first 2, 3rd was pretty good) Salvation was aweful so it doesn't count.
6. Toy Story Trilogy.
7.Alien Trilogy
8.Indiana Jones Trilogy (I think these movies are good-great and nothing more. However worth mentioning) The 4th one was better than 2. 

Nothing pops to mind really worth mentioning. I liked the 1st LoTR, the second one was aweful... so aweful I didn't want to see the 3rd. Both the Tim Burton Batman's, and Nolan Batman's Would be at like number 4 if they got a 3rd one.

Bad mistake

Yes LOTR: The Two Towers was awful, its the only movie I remember wanting to leave the theatre in due to boredom and I ruined my mum n dads anniversary since my mum hated the movie even more than me...she was almost in tears of boredom by the end.

But Return Of The King is one of the best movies ever.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Back to the Future,
Terminator
Rocky
Rambo
Harry Potter
Star Wars
James Bond 007
Toy Story

Aliens

Around the Network
dobby985 said:

1. Lord of the Rings
2. Back to the Future
3. Predator
4. Die Hard
5. Godfather
6. Star Wars
7. Indiana Jones
8. Spiderman (3rd movie sucked)
9. Alien
10. Saw (first 3/4 were the only good ones)

Honorable mentions: X-men (3rd movie sucked), Star wars prequel trilogy (3rd movie was the only good one), Terminator (3rd movie sucked), Matrix (first movie was the only good one), Kill Bill (not a trilogy)

Die Hard!  Good fucking answer!!

ishiki said:

8.Indiana Jones Trilogy (I think these movies are good-great and nothing more. However worth mentioning) The 4th one was better than 2. 

Thank god I'm not the only one who feels this way. I thought the second movie was awful, and the fourth one actually felt like it belonged in the trilogy way more than the second one did.

OP: I really can't put them in order, so I'll just name some.

Lord of the Rings (epic through and through)

Original Star Wars (damn fine movies)

Indiana Jones (counting 1, 3 and 4. 2 sucked balls, and the fourth was actually *gasp* good!)

Toy Story (Pixar goodness!)

Pirates of the Caribbean (have only seen the three first, but they are good)

X-men (The only really good Marvel movies yet, though I haven't seen First Class yet. Wolverine sucked hard though)

Batman (Nolan's, and I can already put them here because the third can be as bad as it wants to, the first two alone puts it on this list!)

And a bunch of others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Haven't seen one of these threads before, but I can name my top 10 right out of the top of my head:

1st - The Cube trilogy
2nd - Batman (Although I can put all five movies in here)
3rd - First Star Wars Trilogy
4th - Jurassic Park (Though the third movie is horrendous)
5th - Aliens (Even though it's a quadralogy)
6th - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (The 90's movies, not the 2007 aberration)
7th - Ice Age (Soon to be a trilogy, and the first two movies have more than earned their top 10 status)
8th - The Godfather
9th - Lord of the Rings
10th - Pirates of the Caribeann

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

1. Lord of the Rings

2. The Bourne Trilogy

3. Toy Story

4. Rocky (Third one sucked, but the 4th redeemed it with montages)

5. Original Star Wars Trilogy

6. Pirates of the Caribbean

7. Spider-Man (Third one sucked)

8. Friday Trilogy

9. X-Men (Third one REALLY sucked)

10. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2 & 3 sucked, but the 4th one redeemed it)

I am the Playstation Avenger.

lestatdark said:

Haven't seen one of these threads before, but I can name my top 10 right out of the top of my head:

1st - The Cube trilogy
2nd - Batman (Although I can put all five movies in here)
3rd - First Star Wars Trilogy
4th - Jurassic Park (Though the third movie is horrendous)
5th - Aliens (Even though it's a quadralogy)
6th - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (The 90's movies, not the 2007 aberration)
7th - Ice Age (Soon to be a trilogy, and the first two movies have more than earned their top 10 status)
8th - The Godfather
9th - Lord of the Rings
10th - Pirates of the Caribeann

They already made three......

I am the Playstation Avenger.