By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Introducing GamrChat- Updated!!!

Which is your favorite title?

VGChat 6 10.34%

VGChatz 6 10.34%

VGTalk 6 10.34%

VGTalkz 3 5.17%

GamrChat 7 12.07%

GamrTalk 15 25.86%

unREAL Chat 11 18.97%

Other (please specify in thread) 4 6.90%

Total:58

Hope darth is the main host/does the most shows, you're just doing it to be some sort of famous figure on the site 0_o should be funny still though given you have a bad level of reading comprehension.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:
In case you hadn't already guessed, I voted for UnReal Talk

Conegamer, meet Kantor Vice-CEO of the UnReal Corporation

He hosted a few UnReal Talk episodes too back in 09!

Executive Vice CEO. See my green name? >_>

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I sense a disturbance in the Force.... if Snake612 comes back with his Realtalk you all must die...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Machina said:
Wait, what. You mean this isn't it!? What I'm feeling right now is like when publishers hype an announcement of announcement ^^

You have a Kojima fan as the co-host, whadya expect bro?

But really I was very worried about what name to use...its mainly for awareness n what name can be used....I like a few of the ones we'd shortlisted. What name did you vote for?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

awesmome idea, personally I think VGChat or VgChatz are the best names since it makes a reference to the community as a whole.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
awesmome idea, personally I think VGChat or VgChatz are the best names since it makes a reference to the community as a whole.

My only concern with using VGChatz is that it sounds soooo similar to the sites name itself (just missing an r) and to someone reading threads in hot topics fast it might be mistaken for VGChartz....a potential identity crisis could be looming there. VGChat is fine, it is different enough to be seen as something different.

But it seems many people like the name VGChatz

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I voted for VGTalk. gamrTalk would also make some sense...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Machina said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Machina said:
Wait, what. You mean this isn't it!? What I'm feeling right now is like when publishers hype an announcement of announcement ^^

You have a Kojima fan as the co-host, whadya expect bro?

But really I was very worried about what name to use...its mainly for awareness n what name can be used....I like a few of the ones we'd shortlisted. What name did you vote for?

Voted the same way as Kantor.

Alright, will update with other names...

Also, I don't think this is an announcement of an announcement. More...a preview I mean, we want over 100 threads in total; we need SOME announcement right?

@Seece- it's half and half, will change on a weekly rota.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Erm...how are you supposed to edit a poll? I tried to update it but it reset the whole thing >.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

darthdevidem01 said:
BenVTrigger said:

My only concern with using VGChatz is that it sounds soooo similar to the sites name itself (just missing an r) and to someone reading threads in hot topics fast it might be mistaken for VGChartz....a potential identity crisis could be looming there. VGChat is fine, it is different enough to be seen as something different.

But it seems many people like the name VGChatz

well like someon else said, I think it was ethomaz gamrChat or gamrChatz sounds good too and would work with the forum name.