By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Introducing GamrChat- Updated!!!

Which is your favorite title?

VGChat 6 10.34%

VGChatz 6 10.34%

VGTalk 6 10.34%

VGTalkz 3 5.17%

GamrChat 7 12.07%

GamrTalk 15 25.86%

unREAL Chat 11 18.97%

Other (please specify in thread) 4 6.90%

Total:58
trasharmdsister12 said:
unREAL gamrSpeak

Just how many of these names are you gonna come up with O.o

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Sweet I miss these type of threads. I think for the name unREAL Talk and Vgtalk are great.

Will these threads be weekly, daily, monthly?

Anyways can't wait to see these threads!

yo_john117 said:

Sweet I miss these type of threads. I think for the name unREAL Talk and Vgtalk are great.

They will be weekly.

I do 1 week, conegamer does the next week and so on.

@BenvTrigger

I quite like gamrChatz and gamrTalk!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

yo_john117 said:

The threads will be weekly, every Friday at 7PM. We have an idea for the first interview, and have had a fair bit of interest thus far for future interviewees! They'll also be competitions; examples will be posted soon, hopefully. 

I'm updating the poll now to add the ideas, and we've also noted down total votes thus far just incase the amount re-sets...

^^ Awesome! So are you guys making the first thread today or you gonna wait a week?

Around the Network

As expected, the poll has sadly reset. A bug that needs to be fixed?

Anyway, like I said, poll results were indeed saved, so don't worry, your contribution is safe!

yo_john117 said:
^^ Awesome! So are you guys making the first thread today or you gonna wait a week?

I'm busy from about 5 minutes up until next Saturday, so we'll be waiting until next week, where Darth will handle it. I'll handle the thing next Tuesday though, keep an eye out for that one!

Conegamer said:

Anyway, like I said, poll results were indeed saved, so don't worry, your contribution is safe!

0_o it's not a bug, if you reset a poll that's usually what happens ............ duh

Seece said:
Conegamer said:

0_o it's not a bug, if you reset a poll that's usually what happens ............ duh

Is there a way to simply edit entries then? I could not see one, and when I edited the thread it was like there wasn't one in the first place.

yo_john117 said:

Next Friday...we planned to announce it a week before we start so people are aware.

I thought that we would do a month of shows then take half a months break...then a month of shows...half a months break

and continue on with that structure...that strcuture is all tentative though, not finalised.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey