By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Support Tales of Vesperia PS3's localization - details inside!

Tagged games:

Signed up on twitter just fro this. Oh well, least Im going to hell for a good cause.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

When will people understand that it isn't what console it's on, it's the god damn tonne of extra content that came with the PS3 version. That and the fact that the PS3 version will probably see better sales than the XBOX 360 version. They spent 2 years making the game and they can't be bothered to localise some extra content which would double the sales.

Madness.

EDIT: Tales of Vesperia's localisation will probably come down to how well Tales of Graces F sells.

Tales of xillia will probably come down to the sales of graces, i doubt their gonna go backwards i'd much prefer them focusing on new games rather than old ones, besides the sales potential would be better.

Surprised to see this thread got as big as it did. Keep it coming, supporters! Fight the negativity!!!

Support localization for Tales of Vesperia on PS3 - http://twitter.com/vesperiaps3

Mad55 said:
brendude13 said:

When will people understand that it isn't what console it's on, it's the god damn tonne of extra content that came with the PS3 version. That and the fact that the PS3 version will probably see better sales than the XBOX 360 version. They spent 2 years making the game and they can't be bothered to localise some extra content which would double the sales.

Madness.

EDIT: Tales of Vesperia's localisation will probably come down to how well Tales of Graces F sells.

Tales of xillia will probably come down to the sales of graces, i doubt their gonna go backwards i'd much prefer them focusing on new games rather than old ones, besides the sales potential would be better.

That's what I thought, Tales of Xillia isn't confirmed for the West yet, I would say both Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Xillia rely on the sales of Tales of Graces F (so get buying guys! ;P).

As a huge fan of Tales of Vesperia, all I want is for that extra content to come to the West. If they bought the whole game over, why not bring the extra content? It would make more sense than bringing over Tales of Graces F, that's for sure.

They have the PS3 code and the English voices for the XBOX 360, all they need is English voices for the extra content. It's so easy to do that I think it isn't Namco's lazyness that is preventing the game from coming to the West.

I think we have to pick our battles right now because it's obvious that Namco are being really choosy with the series. Rather than bothering them about Graces Wii or Vesperia PS3, which are two games which they've been ignoring for years for whatever reason, we should be looking ahead to Xillia.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Mad55 said:
brendude13 said:

Madness.

That's what I thought, Tales of Xillia isn't confirmed for the West yet, I would say both Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Xillia rely on the sales of Tales of Graces F (so get buying guys! ;P).

As a huge fan of Tales of Vesperia, all I want is for that extra content to come to the West. If they bought the whole game over, why not bring the extra content? It would make more sense than bringing over Tales of Graces F, that's for sure.

They have the PS3 code and the English voices for the XBOX 360, all they need is English voices for the extra content. It's so easy to do that I think it isn't Namco's lazyness that is preventing the game from coming to the West.

good points

Support this NAWWWW!!! The exclusivity is a false info. DAYUUM!!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131036&page=1#2

brendude13 said:

Madness.

They could just as easily make the extra content as DLC for the X360 userbase though. I wouldn`t get your hopes up though with it releasing at this point. Whether Tales of Graces F does well will have more bearing on Tales of Xillia than anything else.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad