By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Support Tales of Vesperia PS3's localization - details inside!

Tagged games:

Marteds said:
Tales of Vesperia PS3 is not going to be localize no matter how many fans create twitter accounts, facebook accounts, or send letters or e-mails asking them to localize this game. The Xbox 360 version was released also more than 3 years ago and Namco has moved on with new Tales games for their Western audience.

Around the Network
Marteds said:
Tales of Vesperia PS3 is not going to be localize no matter how many fans create twitter accounts, facebook accounts, or send letters or e-mails asking them to localize this game. The Xbox 360 version was released also more than 3 years ago and Namco has moved on with new Tales games for their Western audience.

Pretty much this. I doubt there is any chance for ToV PS3 to get localized. It has the same chance as MGS4 does in getting ported to the 360!

Really? We are still talking about this game? Buy the 4GB Xbox if you really want to play the game.

I really enjoyed the game, but it's still not worth the hassle.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Nightwish224 said:
Really? We are still talking about this game? Buy the 4GB Xbox if you really want to play the game.

I really enjoyed the game, but it's still not worth the hassle.

I don't think the problem with some people is buying an Xbox 360 to play the Tales of Vesperia. I believe the problem is alot of people who want the game to be localize want to play the extra content in the Playstation 3 version of Tales of Vesperia.  This is all my opinion.

Marteds said:

I believe in the event Tales of Graces F is a million seller they would have ended up localising ToV.... however they've already said its never hapenning because Microsoft paid for the exclusivity. so their legally bound to have it only on the Xbox outside of Japan.

Around the Network

LOL If you want to play this so bad go play it already on an X360. Time to give up on these dreams people. This is as silly as people still believing that Metal Gear Solid 4 is going to come out on X360.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

A203D said:
Marteds said:

I believe in the event Tales of Graces F is a million seller they would have ended up localising ToV.... however they've already said its never hapenning because Microsoft paid for the exclusivity. so their legally bound to have it only on the Xbox outside of Japan.

Even if Tales of Graces F was a million seller Namco Bandai would localise the next Tales of game which Is Tales of Xilla. Namco is moving forward with the Tales of series not backwards Tales of Vesperia is simply to late to be considered being localise for their western audience. Not to mention the game has all ready been released here.

LordMatrix said:
LOL If you want to play this so bad go play it already on an X360. Time to give up on these dreams people. This is as silly as people still believing that Metal Gear Solid 4 is going to come out on X360.

But Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and Peace Walker are coming to the 360. So why give up hope its only a matter of time before Konami rerelease Metal Gear Solid 4 for the PS3 and 360. I agree with you with you about Tales of Vesperia though. The only way to play the game is to buy the Xbox 360 version or import the japanese version.

Seriously... give up. You could have saved up for a cheap xbox and played it buy now...

4 ≈ One

you can count on me

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5