By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PREDICT Your GOTY 2011!!

Half the year has almost passed us by, we are in the month VI of year MMXI.

Predict What Your GOTY 2011 will be!!!

Name just ONE game or there is no point to this!!

**For a game to count it must be heavily rumored or confirmed to release in your region this year**

I Precict my GOTY will be:

It will be fun to come back next year and see how corectly people  predicted their fate!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

So far my game of the year is Portal 2, though come the end of the year I think that'll change. I really want Skyward Sword to be my game of the year, however I think Skyrim might completely invade my soul and convince me that it's the best. Bah, I don't know... there's also Journey and Uncharted 3. Too many amazing titles on the way 

Current Pick: Skyrim 

Skyrim probably....if it is not GOTY then it will be dissapointment of the year probably..

How can it not be Skyward Sword

skyrim,UC3,BF3 will reap most rewards

Around the Network

PS3 : Uncharted 3
Wii : Skyward Sword
360: Gears Of War 3
PC : Portal 2

Overall: Uncharted 3

I second the The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Zelda games always live up to the hype.

Anyone who's breaking the law is obvious a criminal.

It will be a tough pick between Portal 2 and Skyrim, I think. But there's no fun in predicting Portal 2, because I already know it's incredible.

So, I'm going to say TESV: Skyrim, and hope that it isn't a massive disappointment.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Twisted Metal. Been waiting for a new Twisted since Black on PS2 and with online as well, I doubt I'll play much else ever.

Hmm, pie.

Uncharted 3