By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PREDICT Your GOTY 2011!!

Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
Skyrim. It's got my GOTY firmly locked.

Fixed. Nothing has a firm grip on GOTY yet (even if there are, already, potential candidates).

Wanna bet?

seriously?

What's that, Nathan Drake?

0_o you don't know Nolan North?!!!!111!!!!

so what's the bet btw? most goty awards as in more than 50% or just more than the rest individually?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Fixed. Nothing has a firm grip on GOTY yet (even if there are, already, potential candidates).

Wanna bet?

ooo ooo....I do....I have many more girly anime avatars that I could try out on you.  

Let's make this happen.  I bet Skyrim will not get the majority of GotY votes based on the GotY blog site that counts them the link for which I'll get in a little bit.

LYMLE GIVE HIM LYMLE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:
Torillian said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Wanna bet?

ooo ooo....I do....I have many more girly anime avatars that I could try out on you.  

Let's make this happen.  I bet Skyrim will not get the majority of GotY votes based on the GotY blog site that counts them the link for which I'll get in a little bit.

Haha.

That offer was made to CGI because he always responds to my claims like that. But I am confident with it, I'll bet with you.

For clarification though, the bet is if Skyrim will get more GOTY awards than any other game in 2011 (based on the GOTY blog site), correct?

Responds to your claims like what, with a reasonable argument? It's very simple, you have an opinion of what will happen. I didn't say what GOTY will be for sure, so it's not as if I even challenged it.

With the amount of competition it has, I don't see it being much of a "lock" at the moment (again, as I don't see for any potential GOTY candidate right now).

That's fine. We have different opinions. I firmly believe Skyrim will get more GOTYs than any other game. For you it's more open. That's perfectly okay.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Wanna bet?

seriously?

What's that, Nathan Drake?

0_o you don't know Nolan North?!!!!111!!!!

so what's the bet btw? most goty awards as in more than 50% or just more than the rest individually?

More GOTY awards than the rest individually. I don't believe Skyrim will singlehandedly beat Portal 2, Battlefield 3, Gears 3, LA Noire, Uncharted 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations and Dark Souls combined lol.

Currently it is LA Noire and it is going to be a hard one to top for me. Game was simply fantastic. Think most have already mentioned the potential games coming out so won't simply list them again but yea lots more coming out to give it a run for its money.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Torillian said:
Slimebeast said:
CGI-Quality said:
Slimebeast said:

Wanna bet?

Haha.

That offer was made to CGI because he always responds to my claims like that. But I am confident with it, I'll bet with you.

For clarification though, the bet is if Skyrim will get more GOTY awards than any other game in 2011 (based on the GOTY blog site), correct?

yep, those are the conditions, and the stakes will be 2 months of avatar control obviously with nothing that breaks any rules.

I have the link to the site on my other computer, get it for you in a sec.

@Darth, I'm' thinking of going with the girl from Anohana, she's GD adorable and that's an awesome show but I'm just not comfirtable enough in my manliness to pull off an avatar with her.  Slime's a man's man though, he'll be fine. 

Here we go:
http://gotypicks.blogspot.com/2008/12/2007-game-of-year.html
that's the link we'll use, obviously we'll use the 2011 list.

Halo CE providing they don't fuck it up somehow.

Disgaea 4. :D

Ps3: Uncharted 3
Xbox: Skyrim
Nintendo: Zelda SS
Overall: Uncharted 3