By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Man dies while raping elderly woman

What a noob, can't even properly rape someone.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

I never understood why people raped old ladies. I mean yeah it is wrong to rape anyone but why target a frail old dried up woman? He deserved what he got. He went a bit too stiff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
I never understood why people raped old ladies. I mean yeah it is wrong to rape anyone but why target a frail old dried up woman? He deserved what he got. He went a bit too stiff.

It's a power thing, which is generally what rape is about in the first place, at least for serial rapists. Old ladies are more vulnerable

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Kynes said:
pastro243 said:
Lol and his names was Isabel???

At least in Spain, Isabel is a women's name. Supposedly in Spanish a man can use any name not finished in a, and even some finished in a (Borja, Caligula...) but there are names not finished in a and almost never used by men, as is Isabel.

Im from Chile, thats why I thought a guy called Isabel sounds strange

wow....

Around the Network
pariz said:
voty2000 said:
Reading stuff like this makes me want game makers to read news articles daily to come up with situations for games. You just can't make stuff like this up.

Imagine a game like LA Noire with the crimes being weird stuff that actually happened.

If we believe what they say, Team Bondi staff did research into actual criminal records, but they were all of the late forties and early fifties.

I know, but I'd like a game based around weird news like this.  It could be humorous and really dark at the same time, especially knowing they are mostly true.  Would be an emotional roller coaster. 

So he obviously had eyes on that 77 yr old chick for him to ride 2 miles in the sweltering heat, arrive in exhaustion and still try his best.

That certainly didn't work out.

Deplorable and all, I still find death extreme for rape. Though, I wouldn't blame any rape victim for killing the rapist out of self defense.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Karma bit him big time!

i would probably die too