By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Man dies while raping elderly woman

CHICAGO (AFP) – A Texas man died while raping a 77-year-old woman, local media reported.

Isabel Chavelo Gutierrez, 53, broke into the woman's rural home armed with a knife and attacked her.

But in the midst of the rape he complained he wasn't feeling well and "stopped having sex with her so he could rest," the Corpus Christi Caller reported citing the local sheriff's office.

The registered sex offender continued to fondle her, however, then rolled over and died.

The woman initially thought he had passed out drunk because she smelled alcohol on his breath. She fled her home in her car and called her daughter for help.

Investigators believe Gutierrez died of a heart attack after riding his bicycle two miles to the woman's home on a hot summer day but are awaiting the results of an autopsy.

He was on parole for sex crimes including indecency with a child in 1986 and had been released from prison in 2008.

The Refugio County Sheriff's Office was not immediately available for comment.

source

the US would save a lot of money if all death penalties were handed out so quickly.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

he rode 2 miles in the heat just to rape someone? what was he going to do afterwards, ride all the way back?

deserved to die, one less idiot in the world.

hey an idiot dies every 7 seconds. By the time you read this another has died for who knows, trying to clean there room with a grenade while in the room.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Reading stuff like this makes me want game makers to read news articles daily to come up with situations for games. You just can't make stuff like this up.

Imagine a game like LA Noire with the crimes being weird stuff that actually happened.

Lol and his names was Isabel???

This story was fucked up in so many different ways that I don't even know where to begin. I'm just going to go to bed.

Around the Network

SAYYYYYYYY WHAT?! lol this is funny. Don't know what to say actually.

voty2000 said:
Reading stuff like this makes me want game makers to read news articles daily to come up with situations for games. You just can't make stuff like this up.

Imagine a game like LA Noire with the crimes being weird stuff that actually happened.

Now that would of made LA Niore so much better if the cases were an bit lighter then the grim serial murders and stabings of naking women

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

lol

Wow, bet that man didn't consider this outcome!

pastro243 said:
Lol and his names was Isabel???

At least in Spain, Isabel is a women's name. Supposedly in Spanish a man can use any name not finished in a, and even some finished in a (Borja, Caligula...) but there are names not finished in a and almost never used by men, as is Isabel.