By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BasilZero said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
RafaelOrix said:
Hmm Gravity Rush USA first week sales (minus digital, of course): 36k. And 5k for the UK. The system had a nice boost :)

is that it?.. oh

One of the reasons why I hate living in the US as a gamer, japanese games usually dont sell well unless they are a well known franchise such as Final Fantasy.

Sony sucks at advertising. Even garbage can be sold with the proper advertising which Sony sucks at big time.

Such a shame too, since Gravity Rush is one of the most original and fun games to be released on any console in a while.

Around the Network

Funny story, I sold my copy of gravity rush english/chinese version once i finished it so that I could buy other games. I ended up getting $50 worth of PSN credits and buying Gravity Rush, again, from the US PSN store and got the free military dlc pack. I'm replaying it again and it gets more fun the longer I play it. This game now ranks as one of my top games of all times, together with FFVII, Xenosaga, Vagrant Story and Shadow Hearts 2.

Anyways, Its gonna be one hell of an August - Oct for Vita with Ragnarok Odyssey, Sound Shapes, Sillent Hill book of memories, zero escape, assassins cread 3liberation and Persona 4 Golden. DAMN!!

ils411 said:
Funny story, I sold my copy of gravity rush english/chinese version once i finished it so that I could buy other games. I ended up getting $50 worth of PSN credits and buying Gravity Rush, again, from the US PSN store and got the free military dlc pack. I'm replaying it again and it gets more fun the longer I play it. This game now ranks as one of my top games of all times, together with FFVII, Xenosaga, Vagrant Story and Shadow Hearts 2.

Anyways, Its gonna be one hell of an August - Oct for Vita with Ragnarok Odyssey, Sound Shapes, Sillent Hill book of memories, zero escape, assassins cread 3liberation and Persona 4 Golden. DAMN!!

Lol well you got back Gravity Rush quick anyways I feel like its a crime against humanity to give up on Kat

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I think im in love guys! KATTTTT 

Gravity Rush is my GOTY so far...Amazing, im only up to chapter 8 lol. I love the dialogs and the cute faces kat makes

Gravity Rush is precisely what the Vita needs...an original IP with original ideas as an exclusive to the system. it's fun, the game is long, there's plenty to do, , the story is....weird, but engaging, the characters are great.

how this didn't get a 90+ on metacritic truly baffles me.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I have actually seen quite a few saying Tactics Ogre > FF Tactics ..must be a very solid title

Played the GBA version Tactics Ogre Knights of Lodis, it really is a good game, made by the same team.

Havent played the PSP version yet.

psp version is the best version.

I agree with MUGEN Tactics Ogre > FF Tactics imo.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

RafaelOrix said:
Hmm Gravity Rush USA first week sales (minus digital, of course): 36k. And 5k for the UK. The system had a nice boost :)

I was hoping for at least 60K :(

I'm gonna convince my self that it sold well on PSN becouse it was cheaper and included the first DLC.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Chevinator123 said:

I think im in love guys! KATTTTT 

Gravity Rush is my GOTY so far...Amazing, im only up to chapter 8 lol. I love the dialogs and the cute faces kat makes

Yeppers, it's such a refreshing open world game. A unique experience. The gravity based gameplay/combat is quite something else

I personally would have liked a dodge button, that's my one and only complaint so far. As of now I would give this a solid 9.5/10

and am I the only one who thinks the skill/power upgrade sound is very similar to Valkyria Chronicles 2? 

oh and about the sales, I would actually say just wait for NPD. VGC hasn't exactly been that accurate about numbers lately. Even wit hNPD however given the free dlc on psn with a reduced price, it will be very hard to guess the overall sales.

But this is a game that is a must have for a vita owner so I expect this to be selling for a long long time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Some new Ragnarok Screens from XSeed!

http://www.gamezone.com/products/ragnarok-online/news/giant-monsters-attack-in-these-ragnarok-odyssey-screens

Looking good :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Some new Ragnarok Screens from XSeed!

http://www.gamezone.com/products/ragnarok-online/news/giant-monsters-attack-in-these-ragnarok-odyssey-screens

Looking good :D

Is this game confirmed for US release by any chance?

lol you forget so easily man

yes it is confirmed

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/05/04/xseed-bringing-ragnarok-odyssey-to-north-america.aspx

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!