By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
M.U.G.E.N said:
badgenome said:

New game desu.

nandato koraaaaaaaa! or something like that

that actually came out of nowhere...looks pretty fun actually...Gundam meets Dynasty Warriors (wait, I think we had that already :S)

and F U SCEA for not doing any discounts/sales!

it looks more like armored core to me

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
badgenome said:

New game desu.

nandato koraaaaaaaa! or something like that

that actually came out of nowhere...looks pretty fun actually...Gundam meets Dynasty Warriors (wait, I think we had that already :S)

and F U SCEA for not doing any discounts/sales!

it looks more like armored core to me

Doh I forgot about that one

@Sonofkratos: Nope no date yet :(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

my god!!!! those Ys screens are so delicious i cant wait for it.

for those saying that 90$ is a lot for a game remember japan doesnt have regulated prices for games so the publishers can price them however they want to.

BasilZero said:
rutea7 said:

for those saying that 90$ is a lot for a game remember japan doesnt have regulated prices for games so the publishers can price them however they want to.

Wait 90 dollars? For what game o.O?

aparently someone converted the yen into dollars for the Ys game's price in japan

it doesnt really matter cause outside of japan the game will be priced under a standard price.

SunofKratos said:
Nice vita boost form Persona 4 and Gravity Rush. I think the vita will be fine in japan.

What do the japanase looking forward

MGS Collection
PS Vity whyte
Hatsuna Mike
Time Traveler
YS seven
Legend of Dragoon
Fifa 13
SF X Tekken

All those games will boost the system a little bit.

Does anybody know when does Vita game heaven event in june is?

Surge Concerto Ciel Nosurge Volume Two could also do good the first one boost 2 or 3k vita.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
rutea7 said:

Wait 90 dollars? For what game o.O?

Come on Basil. Pay attention to thread and the japanese gaming industry. There is no regulated pricing for any game. It generally varies from 3,990 for a small, budget title to 8,990 for big titles. That would put the costs of your PS3 games $50-115 normally. MGS4 cost $108 iirc.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I want a new Ys game on a console dammit, not on a handheld that costs more than a console! Maybe we'll get lucky and the new Ys will get ported to PS3 or maybe even PC. I missed out on 7 because it was exclusive to PSP.... not dropping all that dough on a dead piece of hardware just for one game.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

SunofKratos said:
Nice vita boost form Persona 4 and Gravity Rush. I think the vita will be fine in japan.

What do the japanase looking forward

MGS Collection
PS Vity whyte
Hatsuna Mike
Time Traveler
YS seven
Legend of Dragoon
Fifa 13
SF X Tekken

All those games will boost the system a little bit.

Does anybody know when does Vita game heaven event in june is?

You forgot The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and special report division ..............wait a minute -.- 

There was a Legend of Dragoon announcement @_@

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

NightDragon83 said:
I want a new Ys game on a console dammit, not on a handheld that costs more than a console! Maybe we'll get lucky and the new Ys will get ported to PS3 or maybe even PC. I missed out on 7 because it was exclusive to PSP.... not dropping all that dough on a dead piece of hardware just for one game.

why do you even come in here? GTFO?! TROLL!

BasilZero said:
NightDragon83 said:

Solution confirmed: Steam

I saw the older games on Steam, but has Celceta been confirmed for it too?  If so... f*ck yeah!!!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.