By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BasilZero said:
NightDragon83 said:
I want a new Ys game on a console dammit, not on a handheld that costs more than a console! Maybe we'll get lucky and the new Ys will get ported to PS3 or maybe even PC. I missed out on 7 because it was exclusive to PSP.... not dropping all that dough on a dead piece of hardware just for one game.

Solution confirmed: Steam

Also a bit blatant eh?

Maybe just a bit lol... but I mean come on, they put Ys VI, Ark of Napishtim on both PS2 and PSP, so it's a mystery to me why they put Seven exclusively on PSP, especially here in the West where the handheld is practically dead.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Vita will continue to get RPG's exclusive to it..don't like it? sucks but get over it. You won't see this game on any other system for a long time if ever

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

BasilZero said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Vita will continue to get RPG's exclusive to it..don't like it? sucks but get over it. You won't see this game on any other system for a long time if ever

^ Dis why PSP is one of my most fav systems and why the Vita will become a favorite as well ;p

Yep :) This system will be a haven for RPG fans for sure. I mean we already have quite a few heading our way and it has only been less than a year. I do wonder if we would get that zero no kiseki vita game here as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Some great sales for PS Vita on Japan and with the release of MGS HD Collection and the white Vita, June will be a very good month for the handheld.

No data for Game Heaven yet and no rumours about it :( boring!

On a side note: To everyone who likes tactics (like Final Fantasy Tactics), Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together is awesome! And it looks good on Vita.

BasilZero said:
outlawauron said:
BasilZero said:
rutea7 said:
my god!!!! those Ys screens are so delicious i cant wait for it.

for those saying that 90$ is a lot for a game remember japan doesnt have regulated prices for games so the publishers can price them however they want to.

Wait 90 dollars? For what game o.O?

Come on Basil. Pay attention to thread and the japanese gaming industry. There is no regulated pricing for any game. It generally varies from 3,990 for a small, budget title to 8,990 for big titles. That would put the costs of your PS3 games $50-115 normally. MGS4 cost $108 iirc.

My bad ;x

I dont usually check that kind of information XD.

It's cool. I sometimes forgot how long you've been here. I've been on the forum for over 5 years and sometimes assume everyone else has been around for years as well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
NightDragon83 said:
BasilZero said:
NightDragon83 said:
I want a new Ys game on a console dammit, not on a handheld that costs more than a console! Maybe we'll get lucky and the new Ys will get ported to PS3 or maybe even PC. I missed out on 7 because it was exclusive to PSP.... not dropping all that dough on a dead piece of hardware just for one game.

Solution confirmed: Steam

Also a bit blatant eh?

Maybe just a bit lol... but I mean come on, they put Ys VI, Ark of Napishtim on both PS2 and PSP, so it's a mystery to me why they put Seven exclusively on PSP, especially here in the West where the handheld is practically dead.

Why did you quote the same post twice XD

Also, maybe you can get it via PSN for the Vita o.o? Not sure.

The first time I quoted you it was just regarding the Steam comment... didn't realize you edited it afterwards to remind me how "blantant" I was being about the PSP in a Sony thread... I like to live dangerously on the edge haha 

As for the latest YS games staying exclusive to the Sony hadhelds like some other commenters have said on here... yeah right.  Ys has been ported to almost every platform in existence, so in a few years I've no doubt we'll see rereleases and / or digital downloads of Seven and Celceta on other platforms, just like we recently did to previously Japan-exclusive games like Origin and Oath in Felghana.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Hmm Gravity Rush USA first week sales (minus digital, of course): 36k. And 5k for the UK. The system had a nice boost :)

I have actually seen quite a few saying Tactics Ogre > FF Tactics ..must be a very solid title

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
I have actually seen quite a few saying Tactics Ogre > FF Tactics ..must be a very solid title

Well, I don't have an opinion about that yet (still very early on the game), however I can say I'm really enjoying it.

RafaelOrix said:
Hmm Gravity Rush USA first week sales (minus digital, of course): 36k. And 5k for the UK. The system had a nice boost :)

is that it?.. oh