By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Is it possible to download free PSP games/PS1 emulator, and send them onto the Vita?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Got my free Fury/HD combo!! Eventhough I don't have a Vita, I already have about 2-3 games for it.

what are the games you have so far?

@Noctis: yep I think that's a big hint that the game is heading to the west...I swear ever since seeing that orgarythm and SumiOni made it to the west, I have zero doubts about almost any game making it here. 

I'm sure XSeed will bring it over...and hence result in Badgenome releasing more of his XSeed into the world!

and no clue :S I have been eagerly awaiting for them to announce a date beyond the 'in June' time frame for a while now. Still no word. I'm hoping they are taking time to give us a real good show. 

@Turkish: Sorry bud, but if I start updating the OP for all the news we get I will be spending a LOT of time on that alone. If you can't see any information you want to see/know about please feel free to ask and me or someone else here will help you out

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

New game desu.

received my discount code bought unit 13 + dungeon hunter :D

M.U.G.E.N said:
Ajescent said:
Got my free Fury/HD combo!! Eventhough I don't have a Vita, I already have about 2-3 games for it.

what are the games you have so far?

@Noctis: yep I think that's a big hint that the game is heading to the west...I swear ever since seeing that orgarythm and SumiOni made it to the west, I have zero doubts about almost any game making it here. 

I'm sure XSeed will bring it over...and hence result in Badgenome releasing more of his XSeed into the world!

and no clue :S I have been eagerly awaiting for them to announce a date beyond the 'in June' time frame for a while now. Still no word. I'm hoping they are taking time to give us a real good show. 

@PSGamer: Sorry bud, but if I start updating the OP for all the news we get I will be spending a LOT of time on that alone. If you can't see any information you want to see/know about please feel free to ask and me or someone else here will help you out

Motorstorm RC, I won it in a competition by Evolution Studios

Wipeout HD/Fury (which is technically 2 seperate games) because of this deal

Treasure hunter (I don't remember the full name) It's free for the vita, unless I'm mistaken it's still free in the store.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
badgenome said:

New game desu.

nandato koraaaaaaaa! or something like that

that actually came out of nowhere...looks pretty fun actually...Gundam meets Dynasty Warriors (wait, I think we had that already :S)

and F U SCEA for not doing any discounts/sales!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

guys, the Vita is dead! It has no games! It has no RPG's! and it DEFINITELY doesn't have any new IP's on it or great iterations of existing franchises, and there's nothing coming out on it in the next year worth having.

Death to Vita!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
guys, the Vita is dead! It has no gaemz! It has no RPG's! and it DEFINITELY doesn't have any new IP's on it or great iterations of existing franchises, and there's nothing coming out on it in the next year worth having.

Death to Vita!

Fixed

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Runa216 said:
guys, the Vita is dead! It has no gaemz! It has no RPG's! and it DEFINITELY doesn't have any new IP's on it or great iterations of existing franchises, and there's nothing coming out on it in the next year worth having.

Death to Vita!

Fixed

oshit!  my credibility is ruined!  how could I have forgot that annunciation! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Nice vita boost form Persona 4 and Gravity Rush. I think the vita will be fine in japan.

What do the japanase looking forward

MGS Collection
PS Vity whyte
Hatsuna Mike
Time Traveler
YS seven
Legend of Dragoon
Fifa 13
SF X Tekken

All those games will boost the system a little bit.

Does anybody know when does Vita game heaven event in june is?