By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

oh and on an added note, no one seems to be addressing the fact that those Persona sales are excluding the digital sales. I bet the publishers are extremely happy with the outcome :)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
oh and on an added note, no one seems to be addressing the fact that those Persona sales are excluding the digital sales. I bet the publishers are extremely happy with the outcome :)

Yeah, it probably already >150K at least. I want Atlus to start support the Vita with more titles.

I'm hoping for Catherine re-release for the Vita with some extras (like playing the nightmares of Orlando & Jon)

The game is perfect for the vita in every way and could use all of its inputs to make the game more fun.

Catherine "Till Death Do us Apart" Edition

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

M.U.G.E.N said:
lol yep that same person who said only 5k boost is still downplaying the whole thing in the MC thread :P hilarious

Just saw the things he was writing and I had to respond. Wow...

If P4 can increase Vita sales by 300% than I can't wait to see what a monster hunter will do :3

How much of a dip are you expecting next week? I say 20k

Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
lol yep that same person who said only 5k boost is still downplaying the whole thing in the MC thread :P hilarious

Just saw the things he was writing and I had to respond. Wow...

honestly I wouldn't even bother..the sales discussions (especially the MC sicne 3ds isn't exactly selling crazy outside of JP) are filled with trolls who really will not listen to reason. As the current thread shows, even on a great week for vita (a remake of a persona game sold around 150k, the publishers must be over the moon right now) there are countless people who try to downplay it. It's quite sad of them...and it's even more tragic they forget their recent past. 3ds was selling pretty shitty considering it was the successor to the highest selling portable system of all time. Then they (even I) said give it time it will be fine. Ironic they won't apply the same to vita. What's even more sad is that this is going to bite them in the ass when the wiiu releases. mark my word

@Nen: LOL I really need to play that game...I'm so behind my gaming it's not even funny...thankfully summer is here and I will have more time for that now. I'm surprisied they didn't announce Okami HD for vita :S Sounds like a match made in heaven

@Andre: lol yeah if they announce a MonHun I bet the sales will start increasing way way before the game even launches. and next week I'm thinking 15k-20k tbh. But it will Rise again like batman since the new white vita is coming soon. I'm hoping that sony is taking their sweet time with the game heaven event because they are putting a lot of effort into it which should help improve customer confidence in the system until TGS

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Saw this Vita case on Amazon for anyone interested.

http://www.amazon.com/PSVita-Pull-Folio-Sony-PS-Vita/dp/B0072A4JTY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1340208733&sr=8-3&keywords=pdp+vita+case

It looks extremely versatile. Holds 19 Vita games and 2 mem cards and a place to put your accessories or AC adapter. The case holding the Vita is secured by Velcro, and the case itself holds 4 Vita games. :o

I think I might get it someday.

haha that actually looks pretty good. A bit pricey tho. Doesn't look like something that should cost more than $15

and ladies and gents of the Official Vita thread! I present to you..the new and improved look of..Ys Celceta of Trees!

Via Gaf/Famitsu

I mean holy makeover batman! They have really improved the visuals compared to how it was at reveal...very well done

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Y's looks sick but its costs way too much. I think. How much doe the average game in Japan cost?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

leatherhat said:
Y's looks sick but its costs way too much. I think. How much doe the average game in Japan cost?

I think a lot of games in Jp cost a LOT compared to our prices

I trust Xseed shall bring this over for sure..and it will be max $40

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
leatherhat said:

I think a lot of games in Jp cost a LOT compared to our prices

I trust Xseed shall bring this over for sure..and it will be max $40

I figured as much

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype