By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
outlawauron said:
Dr.Vita said:

Remember Digimon: Cyber Sleuth situation?

Bandai has history of releasing ports when localized, Square Enix does not.

I am still spectical.

Around the Network

Omg, PSX? PGW? itshappening.jpg

Though, I'm still expecting a PS4 version too, so I am also skeptical.

I don't care if there is a ps4 version.I mean vita has long been dead so whatever helps bring the game western side.

At least the initial version is on vita, so it will be well optimized for it(i hope), unlike other games that focus on ps4 and port to vita. I just want to see how it looks like for now though :(

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/muvluv/muv-luv-a-pretty-sweet-visual-novel-series/description

- Will there be a physical release of the PS VITA port?

• We're looking into details with Sony, we may have some good news soon!

- What regions are available for the PS VITA?

• After the KS ends we'll send out a survey and you can choose which region you want the PS Vita code to be for. :)

• We've already confirmed that we'll be able to generate them for the other regions ( not just U.S. )

Around the Network

It seems EU version of Trails of cold steel was delayed again.. to January 29 of 2016
NA version delayed until December 15

Something very strange is happen to Vita retail releases. Awhile back I said it was weird how the first retail Vita game my Best Buy got in 2015 was Danganronpa Another Episode. Well since then not only did we get Persona 4 Dancing all Night but when I went back into the stock room yesterday I saw we had 3 copies of Corpse Party!

Makes me wonder if we're going to get SAO and Legend of Heroes as well.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

outlawauron said:
Dr.Vita said:

Remember Digimon: Cyber Sleuth situation?

Have You forgot the recent FF Type-0?! Really?! And even if it comes to Vita on the west, I'm sure there' will be a PS4 version.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

DemoniOtaku said:
outlawauron said:

Have You forgot the recent FF Type-0?! Really?! And even if it comes to Vita on the west, I'm sure there' will be a PS4 version.

Did they announce a complete remake? Type 0 was never on Vita. It was a PSP game that was redone for PS4/X1. How is this a similar situation?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Just Finished utawarerumono and I fucking loved that game. Can't wait to play the sequel next year. Now Off to properly play Xanadu (only played 20 minutes before).