By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Just yesterday I was playing Monster Monpiece... for arround 5 hours long... I resetted my save beause I was doing pretty bad... and beginning again, gave a new perspective.. in just 7 hours I'm already past from where I was before..

9€ is a nice price for that game... BTW Moero Chronicles released on the west, right? Planning to jump to that after finishing Monster Monpiece...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Just yesterday I was playing Monster Monpiece... for arround 5 hours long... I resetted my save beause I was doing pretty bad... and beginning again, gave a new perspective.. in just 7 hours I'm already past from where I was before..

9€ is a nice price for that game... BTW Moero Chronicles released on the west, right? Planning to jump to that after finishing Monster Monpiece...

No. The asian version has English subs, so you can import from Play Asia.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I have tried demo of GE Res., looks almost identical to GE2 RB in terms of visual quality, but seems like RB give more option when it comes to weapons (maybe because of starting from scratch since I imported my save data from GE 2 to GE2 RB), any way from what I have tried so far it is quiet underwhelming for someone who played 10s of hour of RB, just hope it gets better, I will miss the Blood Rage but seems like there is also something allowing you to move at high speed ( I saw it in a gameplay)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

I have tried demo of GE Res., looks almost identical to GE2 RB in terms of visual quality, but seems like RB give more option when it comes to weapons (maybe because of starting from scratch since I imported my save data from GE 2 to GE2 RB), any way from what I have tried so far it is quiet underwhelming for someone who played 10s of hour of RB, just hope it gets better, I will miss the Blood Rage but seems like there is also something allowing you to move at high speed ( I saw it in a gameplay)

That's probably because this is a remake of the first God Eater, somethings are as good on GE2, so some gameplay and weapon improvements would be missed.

@outlawauron: yeah, I just google it.. -.- and is already to late for a western release.. a Shame, but anyway I saw is a Rogue-like-Dungeon Rpg... I don't like this subgenre too much, I have Demon Gaze and haven't finished it yet... I though It would another naughty card-fapping game...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Xanadu sold better than I expected o/, same for Yoru.

---------------

Square Enix trademarks SaGa: Scarlet Grace in Europe

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/square-enix-trademarks-saga-scarlet-grace-europe

Around the Network
NesFe said:

So we can expect a PS4 version?

Dr.Vita said:
NesFe said:

Why would we?

I don't really put too much stock in trademark filings anymore, lol

outlawauron said:
Dr.Vita said:

Why would we?

Remember Digimon: Cyber Sleuth situation?

Dr.Vita said:
outlawauron said:

Why would we?

Remember Digimon: Cyber Sleuth situation?

Bandai has history of releasing ports when localized, Square Enix does not.