By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Aj_habfan said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
ok, lets lighten this thread up again!
anyone got any positive Vita news?

The facebook app is back on the store!

He said positive news!!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

lmao...

"I don't want people thinking I'm here to troll."

"On a side note i won a Ps Vita but I don't plan on keeping it so I'll give it to my sister."

So trip has been ok so far and the vita looked great during the car ride ( I did my best to keep it out of direct sunlight though). Tonight at the hotel though something appears to be wrong. I think the hotel wifi is screwing it up. It seems to be overworking itself trying to connect to the psn ( took forever) and cannot get near to work at all. It was also telling me it was gonna take 89 minutes to download the rayman origins demo when at home I've downloaded bigger stuff in way less time. Anyways for the first time since I got it the vita seemed to be overheating and I'm mildly concerned. If the system isn't stressing itself out then this sudden overheating issue can only mean something more serious is wrong.

Chevinator123 said:
lmao...

"I don't want people thinking I'm here to troll."

"On a side note i won a Ps Vita but I don't plan on keeping it so I'll give it to my sister."

He really needs to STFU.  I think he actually believes his own BS. 

Tifa got MOVES!

You're right, PlaystationGamer, this thread needs good news! Check this guy out, I think he'll do more giveaways soon (he's the guy who gave me my Vita, I'm Kingofe3 if you watch the video).

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
Rafux said:

My Vita will finally arrive on monday I currently have all demos downloaded, bought Blazblue (will arrive in the mail in a week) and got Motorstorm RC for free thanks to Scion, I'm thinking of buying some Jrpgs going to start with Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky or how I like to call it Legend of heroes: TITS.

HUMMMM.. TITS! Those TITS games looks GREAT!.. XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ladyumbra said:
So trip has been ok so far and the vita looked great during the car ride ( I did my best to keep it out of direct sunlight though). Tonight at the hotel though something appears to be wrong. I think the hotel wifi is screwing it up. It seems to be overworking itself trying to connect to the psn ( took forever) and cannot get near to work at all. It was also telling me it was gonna take 89 minutes to download the rayman origins demo when at home I've downloaded bigger stuff in way less time. Anyways for the first time since I got it the vita seemed to be overheating and I'm mildly concerned. If the system isn't stressing itself out then this sudden overheating issue can only mean something more serious is wrong.

May be the WiFi on the Hotl is just crappy... and about the overheating happen when playing or just when trying to connect?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Why do u guys avoid talking about the abysmal ww Vita sales?
Vita is in serious trouble.........so is Sony...............PS4 being cancelled?
trollface

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
You're right, PlaystationGamer, this thread needs good news! Check this guy out, I think he'll do more giveaways soon (he's the guy who gave me my Vita, I'm Kingofe3 if you watch the video).

Didn´t you say i another thread that you were afroamerican? O.O What a Whitey hand you have.. must be of so much fapping with your 3DS?!

And... you should spitt out your bubblegum when you're talking... the message that you want to comunicate reach more effectivelly to the receivers...TRue Story bro!

DemoniOtaku said:
ladyumbra said:

May be the WiFi on the Hotl is just crappy... and about the overheating happen when playing or just when trying to connect?

I played about a half hour of Lumines  before noting that  both front and back touch panels were incredibly warm to the touch.  I was also downloading the  rayman demo at the same time. I'm just worried becuase I played 3 hours straight of MHFU the other day without a hit of this kind of overheating and it wasn't doing that during the  car ride earlier today either. I swear if it just randomly decided to have some sort of internal failure I will be so mad. I really  don't want to need a replacement.