By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
greenmedic88 said:
AlrightyRoo said:
Ordered my Vita yesterday, should arrive Monday. I was going to hold off for a while because being an early adopter is rarely a good idea but WHOOPS I guess.

Do you think Sony will actually live up to their pseudo-promise and make all PS3 games playable on the Vita? If they did then I don't think I would ever regret buying a vita, but does anyone think that that could be what turns it into a success (as long as they do it soon)?

Did they even promise that or is everyone just taking this from the "never stop playing" marketing campaign?

As far as I know the rumor originally came from when they demonstrated Killzone running on a vita and that speculation seemed pretty solid when eurogamer published this in November

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-24-ps3-firmware-to-enable-vita-remote-play-for-all-games

Then there's this

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-hacked-ps3-games-running-on-vita-via-remote-play

It does look like they're really going for synergy between the two consoles what withall the cross compatible PSN games already out there so I would say if Sony can do it they will, and the second link suggests they can.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

Vita owners have more games at launch than the fucking 3ds had for the first 10 months! New games of known IPs, Great quality ports, NEW IPs..and we have yet to get games like Gravity and LBP and more will follow.

I will say not more... it have not case to complain here... SONY will not hear you all,  Go for PSBlog.. Official PSForums...Like I that each time they publish on PSBlog about MLB I aks: "Why don´t You Translate at least the comments and menues of the game into spanish?! On the US there are a lot of latin and spanish speakers.. and on the rest of the continent there are a lot of FANS of this game... we deserve attention like on others games (inFAMOUS 2 have Latin Spanish Dub)!! And when you are on that add Caribean Series and caribean Leagues as DLC or something!"

I ALWAYS go on that... may be someday any other will join me in my personal crusade! ^^

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

wow didn't know Lair worked with Remote play! il try that out tomorrow

outlawauron said:
This thread has certainly devolved. Too be expected I suppose.

"The Fellowship is breaking, it has already begun."

AlrightyRoo said:
Ordered my Vita yesterday, should arrive Monday. I was going to hold off for a while because being an early adopter is rarely a good idea but WHOOPS I guess.

Do you think Sony will actually live up to their pseudo-promise and make all PS3 games playable on the Vita? If they did then I don't think I would ever regret buying a vita, but does anyone think that that could be what turns it into a success (as long as they do it soon)?

I want Gravity Rush so Bad that I'm gonna buy the system and keep it to play some others games... i'm holding on buying MGS HD, ZOE HD and Rayman origins on PS3 to get it on PSVita exclusively... and like you say, wanting a vita only for the functions and games that haven´t released or announced is just STUPID... with less than 3 months of life, is stupid.. Vita have more than 3DS had when laucnhed and even six months later... 

BTW: I'll get my PSVita next month for Sure... Already have secured 100$ and next month will have another 300$

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

ok, lets lighten this thread up again!
anyone got any positive Vita news?

PlaystaionGamer said:
ok, lets lighten this thread up again!
anyone got any positive Vita news?

The facebook app is back on the store!

It's not that you need a bunch of sunshine pumping, but just that the topic devolved in its discourse. Anyways, I started Wipeout and finally got my last game from a B2G1 free deal. Now up to 4 games (+ Motorstorm RC).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Pokemonbrawlvg said:
@darkknightkrta Really? Has everybody forgotten about what Nintendo did for the gaming industry? Back when video games were outdate, it was Nintendo who saved it with the NES. When handheld gaming wasn't as advanced as console gaming with the "Blockbuster" as the only portable machine, it was Nintendo who proved what handheld gaming can accomplish with the Gameboy. And when we encountered stops of innovation, it was Nintendo who brought the new and wow. Sony and Microsoft only expanded and copied what Nintendo did and you guys praise them like Nintendo didn't even think of anything. Nintendo will always be the most innovative company in gaming and it's sad to see who many people have forgotten about them.

I've forgotten?  I've been playing games since before you were born.  I remember the days when I had to blow into cartridges to get them to work because Nintendo of America's "innovative" faulty lockout chip that was put into their systems and decided a cleaning system was an adequete solution.  So yes I remember exactly what Nintendo did.  They ripped off other technologies and repackaged it all as "new and innovative".  Analogue sticks, rumble, motion controls, all of them were invented before hand.  But yes Nintendo is innovative, repackaging old technologies with new twists is the definition of the word, but so's Sony.  And to be frank if Nintendo did so much there'd be over 140 million Wii's, NES', SNES, GB's each out in the wild.  Remember, it took Sony to get games out of children's hands and into adult's, out of the den and into the living room.  The only thing Nintendo got right was the Wii and DS, and currently looking at the Wii's sales, didn't exactly "expand" the market like it was supposed to and like it was doing.  And to touch point again on the 3DS, Nintendo dropped the price 6 months after launch cause they wanted you to buy it at a high markup.  They even had an analogue nub attachment made because they didn't look at how games can be played and made a console with the same old same old mentality.  Did Nintendo get slammed just as much?  No they havn't.  Sony released a handheld, are selling it at cost, and tried to make a device so that people can enjoy it, so that people don't have to get an add on for something that should be standard, and they get slammed for it.

My Vita will finally arrive on monday I currently have all demos downloaded, bought Blazblue (will arrive in the mail in a week) and got Motorstorm RC for free thanks to Scion, I'm thinking of buying some Jrpgs going to start with Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky or how I like to call it Legend of heroes: TITS.