By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Teflon02 said:
EU is getting Duke Nukem on PSVita for PSPlus, hopefully NA too

Link? And is this game just download or can you also buy it Retail?

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Teflon02 said:
EU is getting Duke Nukem on PSVita for PSPlus, hopefully NA too

Link? And is this game just download or can you also buy it Retail?

Not sure if the game is getting a retail release, I'd buy it while having on PS Plus if it does but here you go:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1059426177416710

Sweet. Been looking forward to some duke for a while now! Its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... Cept I'm all outta gum XD

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

miguekatsura666 said:

@askplaystation confirmed that ´´Gravity Rush 2´´ is being designed for the PS Vita :333333

It´s an official Twitter from Playstation so It must be true. I´ve waited a few days and noone in Sony denied anything...  IT REALLY MUST BE TRUE!!!

AMAZING NEWS :DDDD

But it might actually be like GE2 RB designed for the vita and port on the PS4

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

WOW I hope Vita news is actually real, and if this wasn't I guess SCEJ would've reacted long ago, but still who knows.

And guys, one question, does Digimonster Story have a chance to rival Yokai Watch in Japan? (just talking about them legs) I mean the game has the same mechanics on a well established brand and the anime is going to air days after the release of the game. *And it looks awesome, i can't wait to get my hands on it*

Around the Network

No, even if it turns out to be awesome, Digimon will probably end up being completely overlooked for the most part outside the existing Vita userbase, which isn't really capable of giving the game long legs. Their only hope is for some huge hype for it and raving reviews.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

SnowPrince said:
WOW I hope Vita news is actually real, and if this wasn't I guess SCEJ would've reacted long ago, but still who knows.

And guys, one question, does Digimonster Story have a chance to rival Yokai Watch in Japan? (just talking about them legs) I mean the game has the same mechanics on a well established brand and the anime is going to air days after the release of the game. *And it looks awesome, i can't wait to get my hands on it*

Good god, not even close.

Digimon will be front-loaded in sales (people either know if they're interested in the IP by now or not) and, in the games space, has never and likely will never reach the heights of Pokemon/Youkai Watch.

MikeRox said:
No, even if it turns out to be awesome, Digimon will probably end up being completely overlooked for the most part outside the existing Vita userbase, which isn't really capable of giving the game long legs. Their only hope is for some huge hype for it and raving reviews.

This and also the targeted Audience of YW(kid audience)  is different than Digimon audience.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

It's old, but I've been browsing a lot of the forums of niche publishers again (it's been a while) and I stumbled across this:

http://forum.marvelous-usa.com/index.php?showtopic=27878&#entry871763

"Yeah, I don't get when other publishers shy away from the Vita. It's like last generation, when other publishers shied away from the PSP -- a system is only dead if you make it that way! There were tons of good games being released on PSP last gen, and there are tons of good games being released on Vita this gen. And there's no reason to ignore those good games because "nobody owns a Vita" -- obviously, people do, because we're doing quite well with our Vita releases. 

Thanks for the kind comments!

-Tom "

(Post is from a guy who works for XSEED)

Very pleasing to hear that the console is doing well for them.  And given the date of the post (October 2014), makes me hopeful that we've still got a few more years of localization support left, which'd do me just fine.  2015 is already off to a great start between the NISA, IFI & Bamco stuff.

I hope it lasts until 2018 at least, although its a little too optimistic.