By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Teflon02 said:
ktay95 said:

Who the fuck is that green haired dbag??
anyway I dont want it as long as him and the bottom 2 are in it. Just give me OG YGO or GX

I think the green hair is a made up character for the game. Honestly GX can FOff too lol. Yugi is all that matters :)

Turns out he is the protag to the new anime which started earlier this year in Japan -_-
Let it die damn it.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Teflon02 said:
ktay95 said:

Who the fuck is that green haired dbag??
anyway I dont want it as long as him and the bottom 2 are in it. Just give me OG YGO or GX

I think the green hair is a made up character for the game. Honestly GX can FOff too lol. Yugi is all that matters :)

Turns out he is the protag to the new anime which started earlier this year in Japan -_-
Let it die damn it.

:O in that case, He shall burn too!!

ktay95 said:

Yeah, completely off topic, but I'm sure your sig has already happened. P4G has got to have more than 40,000 downloads globally right!?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

So I'm really digging Tales of Hearts.

darkknightkryta said:
So I'm really digging Tales of Hearts.

I wish I could just leave the graphics behind, but I honestly can't =/ Plus, it has been a long time since I had fun playing a japanese teenage market oriented type of game, I just don't feel connected to them any longer.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
ktay95 said:

Yeah, completely off topic, but I'm sure your sig has already happened. P4G has got to have more than 40,000 downloads globally right!?

Yeah but it will actually have the numbers to show it on VGC real soon so =D

Thats such an amazing feat, a remake with just over 5% of the install base of the original games platform goes on to outsell the original.

Found this gameplay Duke 3D on Vita. Just good ol' Duke action on Vita.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIz9nJyTUkQ

And another: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1m6gQGXObs

Shadow Warrior next pls

RafaelOrix said:

I wish I could just leave the graphics behind, but I honestly can't =/ Plus, it has been a long time since I had fun playing a japanese teenage market oriented type of game, I just don't feel connected to them any longer.

I hear you. There were definitely moments (all the Shin... er, Kor/Kohaku romance stuff, for instance) where I was like, "STFU already, game!" All in all I still rather enjoyed it*, but I could definitely stand to see more JRPGs made for old geezers like me.

* Mostly thanks to Beryl.

SnowPrince said:

I just thought that maybe Digimon is going to turn out of the blue like Yokai Watch did, I never saw someone anticipating such success

And guys have you checked the latest Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V images? Can we please ask for a localization ? It's a PSN game anyway, and we got SK: Bon Appétit! Why not this ?

I think YuGi game licensing are still Konami's.. So from them You can expect NOTHING for vita in the west... They and CRAPcom wre struggling to be the worst Vita supporter and Crapcom gave up and is gonna release RE:Rev2...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

So apparently Disgaea 5 is not possible on ps vita because it's not powerful enough?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-30/nis-president-ps-vita-version-of-disgaea-5-is-impossible/.82756

A 2d sprite strategy rpg is just too much for the vita to handle. Yeah ok, lol