By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I'm so happy to read that Gravity Rush news!!!

My Retail Games Collection (January 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ99pL3WR2goZTseFboiz8g

Around the Network

I am playing right now Gravity Rush and it a very nice game! Happy that Gravity Rush 2 is also coming to Vita! :D

miguekatsura666 said:

@askplaystation confirmed that ´´Gravity Rush 2´´ is being designed for the PS Vita :333333

It´s an official Twitter from Playstation so It must be true. I´ve waited a few days and noone in Sony denied anything...  IT REALLY MUST BE TRUE!!!

AMAZING NEWS :DDDD

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Conina said:
Oh, we thought you meant the first game, not the successor ;)

No, the first game was designed for PS3, then moved onto PS Vita. Gravity Rush 2 is design for Vita, but then moved onto PS4 ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

No, the first game was designed for PS3, then moved onto PS Vita. Gravity Rush 2 is design for Vita, but then moved onto PS4 ;)

This was literally the gist of my response to someone on reddit about it too, since I re-read the Twitter.

"Designed for Vita... releasing on PS4"

-_-

Around the Network

I hope for Vita owners this isn't a type0 style mess up.

Somehow I doubt that twitter account manager would know anything related to GR2, specially being on PS Vita or not lol. Not getting my hope up and I still think it will be released on PS4, tbh at this point I just want to see a sequel as I would hate to see such an awesome setting to not be utilized.

well i won't believe in anything for now until i'll see the trailer and showing that it is a Vita exclusive.

SCE (except Japan) has been a jerk for Vita owners these days. Only at the PS Experience they were acting to be 'less jerk' than usual.

Conegamer said:
You know, I just noticed this thread has passed 2,000,000 views. That's mighty impressive.

Pretty much the go to thread for any and all Vita news.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Designed for the PS Vita via Remote Play.