By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:
You know, I just noticed this thread has passed 2,000,000 views. That's mighty impressive.

Pretty much the go to thread for any and all Vita news.

Aka the only Vita related thread that doesnt get spammed with "no gaemz" "memory card prices" and "3DS is cheaper and better" comments.

This thread is pretty much the only reason ive stuck around on VG Chartz so cheers Mugen!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

I don't want to get my hopes up about Gravity Rush 2 :( but hope it's true. I don't mind a multiplat at all

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

MikeRox said:

Aka the only Vita related thread that doesnt get spammed with "no gaemz" "memory card prices" and "3DS is cheaper and better" comments.

This thread is pretty much the only reason ive stuck around on VG Chartz so cheers Mugen!

I honestly give way more credit to all of you guys. Since my grad school started I haven't had enough time to participate on here and Kresnik and everyone else have been really keeping things going nicely.

and damn we are closing in on a 2mil views + 50k posts point real soon too

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

my review of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is translated

http://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/review-dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax/

the thread with the best vibe in these forums :)

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:

my review of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax is translated

http://ryuz4ki57inenglish.wordpress.com/2014/12/30/review-dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax/

As always, thanks Ryuzaki, enjoyed reading this.

MikeRox said:
outlawauron said:
Conegamer said:
You know, I just noticed this thread has passed 2,000,000 views. That's mighty impressive.

Pretty much the go to thread for any and all Vita news.

I thought this as well, but didn't type it. You're guaranteed it won't go off topic too much.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

EU is getting Duke Nukem on PSVita for PSPlus, hopefully NA too

rutea7 said:

Not these days. Everyone is quite negative in here. It is kinda sad, but they have reason. I don't expect much but I am quite positive about PS Vita.

rutea7 said:

Agreed. It is news and games and general upbeat with bits of self deprecation.  This is the thread I come back to over and over.