By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Judging by the Twitch schedule, don't get your hopes up for E3:

http://kotaku.com/twitchs-e3-schedule-is-full-of-juicy-teasers-1584790308

Monday 6/9 PTP

• 11:30pm – Hotline Miami 2 (Dennaton Games/Devolver Digital)

Wednesday 6/11 PT:PP

• 3:15pm – Sony Computer Entertainment (Unannounced PS4/PS Vita Digital title)P
  • 3:30pm – Hohokum (Honeyslug, SCE Santa Monica Studio/Sony Computer Entertainment)P
  • 3:45pm – Helldivers (Arrowhead Game Studios/Sony Computer Entertainment)

Are the only Vita games I could spot.  Unless one of the Square Enix/Tecmo Koei unannounced titles was a Vita surprise.

... lol :(

Around the Network

I hope that Koei game is the western collaboration they mentioned. My curiosity about that has been killing me. It's Madden Musou!

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:
That might mean future portable shipments are now just Vita at least.

That's not something we'll want to see, though.

Phantasy Star Nova will be the Monster Hunter killer that cracks Japan and it'll sell 500,000 a week from there on and GTA Stories HD will sell millions in the West :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Kresnik said:

-Basically, the production team was not pleased with the look and visual fidelity of the game. They went back to the drawing board and redid everything, resulting in the 9 month radio silence.

Actually, thats pleasing since PSO looks bad (I'm assuming PSN initially planned to use PSO assets and engine) When I tried PSO it looked very pixelated, filled with popups and the characters had some armor painted on hands. I was cool with it because it was F2P, but I was hoping for something better for a full price single player game ^^

Can't wait to see how it will look compared to PSO.

Anyways Damn, SAO combat gets addictive once you fully understand it. I'm going with a double handed axe build. Definitly better than expected since I didn't like the psp SAO game.

NesFe said:

Anyways Damn, SAO combat gets addictive once you fully understand it. I'm going with a double handed axe build. Definitly better than expected since I didn't like the psp SAO game.

You're making me want to import, dammit!

I wish they'd hurry up with news about whether this free content is DLC or a patch.

I'm thinking of getting Soul Sacrifice Delta from Asia too.  Apparently that version has full English.

Thank god for region free!

Around the Network

New Lost Dimension character trailer, it shows some gameplay

Source : http://gematsu.com/2014/06/lost-dimension-character-trailer-shou-kasugai

Kresnik said:

I wish they'd hurry up with news about whether this free content is DLC or a patch.

Lol, actually you lucked out by not importing it earlier. The translation is so terrible, it's almost comical. I should have just imported the japanese version(I imported the asian version because my brother also likes SAO and has a vita).

NesFe said:
Kresnik said:

Lol, actually you lucked out by not importing it earlier. The translation is so terrible, it's almost comical. I should have just imported the japanese version(I imported the asian version because my brother also likes SAO and has a vita).

Wouldn't be surprised if it's the same localization with a ESRB logo slapped on it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

NesFe said:

I always just assumed the Asian version's translation is what they'd be using in the western release.

Uh-oh.

No, someone from Bamco EU was in the gaf SAO thread and he said that they aren't using the asian translation.
sample from gaf :

Source for Bamco guy, last post on this page : http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=805839&page=11