By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
tpjp said:
nanzano said:

This pack would be interresting if P.D.F2nd isn´t a demo, release date 10/07/2014

Would def pick up the red one.

Also, I´ve seen some Borderlands 2 Slim bundles on a store from where I live. It seems the Slim is starting to sell  throughout Europe (If it hasn´t already).

shit, all the games are trial versions in this pack, anyway japan always get colorful Ps vita

http://www.jp.playstation.com/psvita/hardware/pchj10018.html

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Ofc having a choice is the best and i certainly don't encourage the ONLY digital trend.

I Agree to all the valid points you mention towards hard copies vs digital. But does this justify all the hate?

golfgt170 said:
Ofc having a choice is the best and i certainly don't encourage the ONLY digital trend.

I Agree to all the valid points you mention towards hard copies vs digital. But does this justify all the hate?

Well, it's either we make it clear physical is our preference, or digital WILL be the only distribution mechanism.

That's why I prioritise purchasing physical games.

I wouldn't say hate for me, as I do own digital, and it's been fantastic for helping smaller titles remain viable in the market (and even ressurected some of my favourite genres). However I prefer my full-fat games to be digital.

You could also argue that so many of Vita's games being digital only is seriously hurting the system's sales (no gaemz!) as they're not on shelves for casual browsers to spot and in turn, this means there are less people to buy those games.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

the Vita thread should stay its own, but u can get lost n its content, but that's the problem with all official threads.

the reason the Vita thread should stay its own, you don't want Vita content to get lost in all the other PS news.

there's still PS3/PS4 to consider when lumping threads of this nature that are field with content from 3 of the same brand of console in 1 thread.

it's hard enough for me who's not here much to comb threw the Vita, Nintendo, and PS-N threads looking for the content listed n the thread title going threw a list of backloged post i haven't gone through yet.

yea i stopped looking.

MikeRox said:
golfgt170 said:

Well, it's either we make it clear physical is our preference, or digital WILL be the only distribution mechanism.

That's why I prioritise purchasing physical games.

I wouldn't say hate for me, as I do own digital, and it's been fantastic for helping smaller titles remain viable in the market (and even ressurected some of my favourite genres). However I prefer my full-fat games to be digital.

You could also argue that so many of Vita's games being digital only is seriously hurting the system's sales (no gaemz!) as they're not on shelves for casual browsers to spot and in turn, this means there are less people to buy those games.

I guess you ment physical   ?

Around the Network
nanzano said:

shit, all the games are trial versions in this pack, anyway japan always get colorful Ps vita

http://www.jp.playstation.com/psvita/hardware/pchj10018.html

Japan always receives nice hardware. We can only get a black one only instead. Unless it´s imported.

This just shows that SCEJ cares more for Vita than SCEE and SCEA together.

I'm not expecting much vita info at E3, I only saythis because the past 2 months have been full of Vita announcements we got; Tales of Heart, akiba trip, freedom wars, over my dead body, sword art online, senran kagura, soul sacifice delta(already out)

pretty good stuff already coming our way

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
the Vita thread should stay its own, but u can get lost n its content, but that's the problem with all official threads.

the reason the Vita thread should stay its own, you don't want Vita content to get lost in all the other PS news.

there's still PS3/PS4 to consider when lumping threads of this nature that are field with content from 3 of the same brand of console in 1 thread.

it's hard enough for me who's not here much to comb threw the Vita, Nintendo, and PS-N threads looking for the content listed n the thread title going threw a list of backloged post i haven't gone through yet.

yea i stopped looking.

But You and anyone can ask for anything and we'll look for it... there's always coming to this thread to read and help. BTW guys did you saw the Flash sale on RPG this week on the US store?There are four Vita games: FFX/X-2 at 29.99$, Toukiden at 19.99$, Conception II at 29.99$ and Soul Sacrificie at 6.49$.. Yeah I know.. Not SS Delta... *leSigh* SCEA... I'll buy Ni No kuni for PS3. 5$ :)

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

golfgt170 said:
Teflon02 said:
golfgt170 said:
michel3105 said:

I have a 64GB and it's full

I am 99% digital on my 16gb and i never had to do that. I mean ok i have like 7 games on my vita atm and i don't even play them all...

Are you telling me that you have 64gb full of games and play them all simultaneously? Why keep someting on your mem card if you NEVER use it? And i can imagine that 64bg = like 30 games? lol

If i need to replay something i just tranfer it to my pc or ps3 or ps4. No need to redownload anyway.

Lol, I can promise you I play every single title on my Vita, I erase anything I won't play. Also why are you capitalizing NEVER? Do you know how much PSN titles I own? I don't just waste money on things I won't play. I had 22GBs worth of PSP and PSOne titles from when I had PSP Go. So running 32GB was simple, Running 64 is easy as well when you have games like Borderlands taking 2GB in DLC and updates and games like FFX-2 taking 3 GB as well as each Atelier. 
Anyways, who plays anything simultaneously? That question is redundant. You play one thing then the other.
1. Why does when I play a game matter? What happens when I want to play something I didn't play for 2 months? I gotta hope PSN isn't in Maintenence and I gotta wait hours to download something that my internet could download in 5 minutes otherwise lol. No thanks, my comp isn't a option either, my TB is needed for things that are better then backing up Vita files lol.
2. You shouldn't assume I have a single game I'll never play. I can assure you every single game on my Vita has got more then a hour of play within the last 2 months, I play what I feel when I feel. Physical is best for that.
Vita:
- Dynasty Warriors NEXT (physical)
- WipEout 2048 (Plus both DLCs)
- Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (physical)
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal
- Borderlands 2 (physical +2GB in DLCand Updates)
- LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (physical)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss
- Ragnarok Odyssey ACE (physical)
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Muramasa Rebirth (physical + both DLC, but the DLC saves on the card so it doesn't add to my Memory card)
- Mutant Mudds Deluxe (bought like 2 weeks ago :( )
- Dragon Fantasy Book I 
- Retro City Rampage
- Destiny of Spirits (Admittingly didn't start, just downloaded today)
- Dokuro (same downloaded today)
- Persona 4 Golden (physical)
- Conception 2 (physical)
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (physical)
- Ys: Memories in Celceta (physical)
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
- Rayman Origins
- Rayman Legends (physical)
- Final Fantasy X HD (physical)
- Final Fantasy X-2 HD
- Gravity Rush
- Atelier Totori Plus
- Atelier Meruru Plus
That's a list of just my Vita games on my Vita (alot more on my PSN not DL'd), every single one gets played, Soo much Vita games on my PSN I don't have downloaded too. I have a bunch of PSP and PSOne Titles I play on my Vita as well. Some quick names, Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky, Lunar Silver etc., Gurumin, SEGA Genesis Collection, The Warriors, My Final Fantasy Collection, My Spyro and Crash games I can't even redownload, more stuff but my reply is too big now lol. either way, my points I play different games at different times, sometimes I wanna work towards a platinum, sometimes I wanna replay something, sometimes I wanna play a specific title, and so on. Not every person in the world plays 1 game at a time. When you buy a game, it's a option. I like options, so I keep my options open :)

I got Destiny of Spirits working again! I went to my friends house, used his internet connection and my DoS updated. The downside is I lost all my progress when I reinstalled the game. :/

But at least I didn't lose any of my Spirits ^^