By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Sad that the psp is going to end. I still see a lot of people walking around with their psp out on the streets more so then the vita .

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Samurai Warriors 4 is dated for October 21.

Vita version is digital download only.

http://gematsu.com/2014/06/samurai-warriors-4-release-date-set

MikeRox said:
That might mean future portable shipments are now just Vita at least.

That's not something we'll want to see, though.

NesFe said:
So, famitsu said that info ban on Phantasy Star Nova is lifted so new info should be coming soon.

I was wondering when the hell we were going to get something new about PSN.  It'd been far too long since the announcement.  I'm still counting on it being the big game for the holiday period this year!

Deimos said:
I think my left analog stick of my PS Vita is broken... When I play Killzone Mercenary, without touching the left analog stick, it moves a little bit, WTF?

That sometimes happens to my controller, but it's never permanent. Fix it like you would fix sticky keys on your keyboard.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Burek said:
Samurai Warriors 4 is dated for October 21.

Vita version is digital download only.

http://gematsu.com/2014/06/samurai-warriors-4-release-date-set

Goddamn it TK.  You were doing so damn well, but I was looking forward to having this one physically.

Ugh.

And to add insult to injury, they announce DW8 Empires and seem to have dropped the Vita version:

http://gematsu.com/2014/06/dynasty-warriors-8-empires-announced-ps4-ps3

Around the Network

Tbh i really don't get all that digital hate. Is there an apparent reason/drawback over it?

I got like 20 games on my vita (excluding free ps plus) and only 2 are hard copies.

Elaborate plz

Some translated stuff about Phantasy Star Nova.  Doesn't sound too good actually:

http://ryougasaotome.tumblr.com/post/87689512676/phantasy-star-nova-resurfaces-with-new-details

-Basically, the production team was not pleased with the look and visual fidelity of the game. They went back to the drawing board and redid everything, resulting in the 9 month radio silence.

-The project is still set for a 2014 release, and will feature adhoc multiplayer. No online currently.

-The feel of the game is supposedly close to the original PSO.

-Everything you use, from weapons to healing items etc, must be gathered by the player character. The idea came from the theme of “survival.” Armor can break and be damaged. 

-Anything you made in PSO can be recreated in Nova with super high quality visuals.

-Depending on certain conditions you clear, designs can be changed.

-The world/universe is shared with PSO2, but only races and classes from Episode 1.

-The combat system is fairly different from PSO2. Those without PSO2 experience might actually be able to jump in more easily than PSO2 players.

-You start the game with barely anything at your home base. As the game progresses, the players can choose what to have built according to what they need.

-More info will be announced on June 15th at the Phantasy Star Kanshasai 2015.

golfgt170 said:
Tbh i really don't get all that digital hate. Is there an apparent reason/drawback over it?

I got like 20 games on my vita (excluding free ps plus) and only 2 are hard copies.

Elaborate plz

I have 5-6 hard copies, and about 25 digital.

Drawbacks: You can resell physical game when you're finished. You can import from another region if it is not available in yours. You don't have to delete and re-download games if you have a pitiful 8GB memory card like me.

I buy physical if I reaaaaly like the game, I downliad digitally when it's on sale at half price.

I think my Vita is broken, I'm having sone strange problems with it.
Every time I play Monster Monpiece, my front and rear touch pads become very sticky.

Now I tried with Football Manager, and everything seems fine, no problems.

Should I be worried?

Burek said:
I think my Vita is broken, I'm having sone strange problems with it.
Every time I play Monster Monpiece, my front and rear touch pads become very sticky.

Now I tried with Football Manager, and everything seems fine, no problems.

Should I be worried?

I don't normally recommend this, but try wearing pants.