By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
huiii said:
Runa216 said:
huiii said:

So i finished Ys and thought i'd post some screenshots to celebrate

I think i'll pick DanganRonpa up next.... at least if i find some time to play games.

anyway likeing the new Freedom Wars info and from that caracter creation vid it also looks like you can have a male companion (when playing a male), i was wondering i if you could.

I just crossed the river, about how far in the game am I? I looked at some FAQ's and they stop not long after that...

That's probably about halfway through.

Are you enjoying it so far?

Indeed I truly am.  Great game, but I had to pause a bit to deal with some work related stuff.  Can't wait to get back into it. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
BaldrSkies said:

Dengeki Game Festival 2014 had some good announcements, some of which are relevant, some of which will be relevant in the future ^^

Gust revealed the next Atelier game, third game of the Dusk series. (Teaser Video)
Compile Heart revealed Hyper Dimension Action: Neptune U, and New Dimension Game: Neptune V-II.
Bandai Namco announced a Vita game for light novel and upcoming anime series Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei.

More info to come in Dengeki PlayStation Magazine.

reading that through google translate did not help me understand what exactly they are, why is Siliconera so slow.

Anyway more Nep Nep makes me happy theres just one problem, Ive never played more than an hour of the 1st game. Im waiting for the Vita port here and its just not happening =(

Start using Gematsu instead.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

rutea7 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, i like the new character design!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm playing Escha & Logy now and it's such a jump in quality =) I cant wait for the new one.

It's the second coming of Totori :P, and the best thing about the teaser was the music.

I can't plat Escha & Logy, the final boss is too great for my miniscule mind to comprehend ;_; (way too difficult for me)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

New Natural Doctrine video?

Coming April 3rd (Japan).

RafaelOrix said:

Yup.  We hadn't seen any gameplay before now, so this is reassuring at least.

Looks better than Magus, which is the last time I can remember a publisher trying their hand at developing.

AND LOCALIZING THIS WOULD'VE BEEN A BETTER WAY TO SPEND YOUR RESOURCES, AKSYS -_-

Around the Network
RafaelOrix said:

Wow gameplay looks real interesting. Hoping for someone to pick this up soon.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

RafaelOrix said:

And when can we expect it in the west?? seriously someone has to jump on this game, its like one of the few Japanese PS4 games out soon

If they localize Curse of the Curry Whatshisname, Demon Gaze but not this, I'm going to rise a rebellion!!!
Sadly, it feels of sophisticate gameplay, which I love but it's not for everyone. Also, no trace of it on COMG preorders. I'm worried.

michel3105 said:
If they localize Curse of the Curry Whatshisname, Demon Gaze but not this, I'm going to rise a rebellion!!!
Sadly, it feels of sophisticate gameplay, which I love but it's not for everyone. Also, no trace of it on COMG preorders. I'm worried.

not surprising, it seems nobody knows this game exists and sub 10k opening week is a major possibility =(

Finally, a Natural Doctrine gameplay video. I've been whinning about it for weeks. Still need to watch it though.

Aztez coming to Ps4 and vita.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/17/aztez-is-going-to-blow-up-your-ps4-and-vita/

Loos nice.