By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I had came across Aztez a while back when looking for advice on how to make hack n slash games. Pleased to know it will be on Vita. I'll have to make sure I purchase it.

Around the Network

Aztek looks legit..my kind of game

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Unfortunately, I can't stand black/white/red splatter games since MadWorld. :(

Just watched Natural Doctrine, it looks like I expected it to be. Definitely importing it now, not the Omochidashi pack that I was planning to get though. They really need to do something about the menus, like the damage text info on the left side of screen is unnecessary.

Aztek looks great and It apparently has Strategy aspects so looking forward to see what that is. "The other game that comprises Aztez is an empire management strategy game, and that’s where the aforementioned replayability comes from."

RafaelOrix said:

New Natural Doctrine video?

Coming April 3rd (Japan).

Not sure what to expect from this game since i've never really played a game like it before. I don't even understand the combat lol

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:

Not sure what to expect from this game since i've never really played a game like it before. I don't even understand the combat lol

You've never played Valkyria Chronicles?

Go play Valkyria Chronicles!

badgenome said:
Mystro-Sama said:

You've never played Valkyria Chronicles?

Go play Valkyria Chronicles!

I don't have a PS3.

Mystro-Sama said:

I don't have a PS3.

Well, you can play Valkyria Chronicles 2 for Vita. But for some strange reason you can't download it directly to the Vita, so just download it to your PS3... ah, whoops!

Buy a PS3!

Mystro-Sama said:
RafaelOrix said:

New Natural Doctrine video?

Coming April 3rd (Japan).

I concour that this feels very similar to Valkyria Chronicles games. A contraddictory mix of "real time turn based" combat at platoon level, with nice RPG elements and, I hope, a good story too. But, unlike Valkyria Chronicles, it won't have a tank in it... Perhaps a dragon?

badgenome said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I don't have a PS3.

Well, you can play Valkyria Chronicles 2 for Vita. But for some strange reason you can't download it directly to the Vita, so just download it to your PS3... ah, whoops!

Buy a PS3!

Can't psp games be downloaded to the pc and be tranfered from there?

Edit: or not, you can download them to your pc but i can't seem to transfer them to the vita. Plus psp games backed up on the pc from the vita have a diferent format than the ones downloaded directly to the pc.