By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
BaldrSkies said:
rutea7 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, i like the new character design!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm playing Escha & Logy now and it's such a jump in quality =) I cant wait for the new one.

At least I have one fellow Atelier fan in here ;_;

I like the new character design too, we haven't had a dark haired heroine in a long time.

Has a bit of an Eastern feel to it, and its more colorful than Escha&Logy. By the way, what do you think of Escha&Logy compared to previous games?

I'm loving it so far, a lot of changes but i've adapted to them and i'm enjoying it. looks a lot nicer too and the character animations seem to have improved. the OST is lovely as expected, more upbeat.

Around the Network

It happened that I haven't followed the latest NPD charts for February, does anybody know how did the vita ?
I know it's gonna stay abysmal, but I only wish it isn't overtracked by VGC..

SnowPrince said:
It happened that I haven't followed the latest NPD charts for February, does anybody know how did the vita ?
I know it's gonna stay abysmal, but I only wish it isn't overtracked by VGC..

Last I saw in the gaf thread, vita was about 24K , Tearaway 56K and Dangan Ronpa 13.5K

BaldrSkies said:

:(

I just don't post about it in here because it'll be at least 2 years until we see the Plus version in the west!

Kresnik said:
BaldrSkies said:

:(

I just don't post about it in here because it'll be at least 2 years until we see the Plus version in the west!

that's tru but i'm still curious abou what atelier surprise they have to announce.... i'd love for them to continue the arland series on the Vita

Around the Network
rutea7 said:

that's tru but i'm still curious abou what atelier surprise they have to announce.... i'd love for them to continue the arland series on the Vita

It would certainly be a turnup for the books if they did.  They've never made more than a trilogy of Atelier games as far as I'm aware.  

I'd like to see them make Vita-dedicated Atelier game, though, very much.  I prefer the Dusk continuity, though.  The backstory about the world is better and I prefer the artwork and locations.

Kresnik said:
rutea7 said:

It would certainly be a turnup for the books if they did.  They've never made more than a trilogy of Atelier games as far as I'm aware.  

I'd like to see them make Vita-dedicated Atelier game, though, very much.  I prefer the Dusk continuity, though.  The backstory about the world is better and I prefer the artwork and locations.

You mean something like this little gem that fell off the radar? :p

http://social.gust.co.jp/pc/chronos/

BaldrSkies said:

On a website that hasn't been updated since July 2013 for a game which was supposed to release in September 2013?

Yeah, it fell off the radar :P

Kresnik said:
BaldrSkies said:

On a website that hasn't been updated since July 2013 for a game which was supposed to release in September 2013?

Yeah, it fell off the radar :P

It's unfortunate the project was put it on the backburner in favor of others, but it might have been a good decision, with all things considered.

BaldrSkies said:

It's unfortunate the project was put it on the backburner in favor of others, but it might have been a good decision, with all things considered.

I hope you're right about "on the backburner" rather than "cancelled".  Even though I'm not a massive fan of first-person combat as opposed to third person, I did think it looked like a nice little project.