By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
badgenome said:
SnakeDrake said:
Guys, guys we dont need to worry about localization anymore because we can just learn japanese!!!!

Koe funded for psvita!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/297265509/koe-a-jrpg-with-japanese-at-the-core-of-gameplay

Yatta! Sugoi zo! ^_______________________^

Its already working!!! 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
badgenome said:
SnakeDrake said:
Guys, guys we dont need to worry about localization anymore because we can just learn japanese!!!!

Koe funded for psvita!!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/297265509/koe-a-jrpg-with-japanese-at-the-core-of-gameplay

Yatta! Sugoi zo! ^_______________________^

All I can understand their is sugoi and I learned that from a Canadian living in Korea on a holiday to Japan 

Can't imagine that Neptunia Musou game being for Vita. Or PS3 for that matter. They struggle getting turn-based RPG's to run on those platforms!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, i like the new character design!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm playing Escha & Logy now and it's such a jump in quality =) I cant wait for the new one.

Well, it wouldn't be stranger to be on WiiU... because vita already have two games coming this year... a saturation of Neptunias is not good... for our wallets specially... But Neptuni VII definitively is for PS3 at least, may be for PSVita too, but this year is not releasing...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

http://gematsu.com/2014/03/six-minutes-sword-art-online-hollow-fragment-gameplay

Two new Sword Art Online videos.

Looks slightly better than a PSP game, I suppose.

So i finished Ys and thought i'd post some screenshots to celebrate

I think i'll pick DanganRonpa up next.... at least if i find some time to play games.

anyway likeing the new Freedom Wars info and from that caracter creation vid it also looks like you can have a male companion (when playing a male), i was wondering i if you could.

huiii said:

I think i'll pick DanganRonpa up next.... at least if i find some time to play games.

anyway likeing the new Freedom Wars info and from that caracter creation vid it also looks like you can have a male companion (when playing a male), i was wondering i if you could.

I just crossed the river, about how far in the game am I? I looked at some FAQ's and they stop not long after that...

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
huiii said:

I just crossed the river, about how far in the game am I? I looked at some FAQ's and they stop not long after that...

That's probably about halfway through.

Are you enjoying it so far?

rutea7 said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, i like the new character design!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm playing Escha & Logy now and it's such a jump in quality =) I cant wait for the new one.

At least I have one fellow Atelier fan in here ;_;

I like the new character design too, we haven't had a dark haired heroine in a long time.

Has a bit of an Eastern feel to it, and its more colorful than Escha&Logy. By the way, what do you think of Escha&Logy compared to previous games?