By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
d21lewis said:
Euphoria14 said:
d21lewis said:
About an hour, for me. In the meantime, anybody got any anecdotes? Big crowds at stores? Babies being sacrificed? Sold out systems? I plan to just walk in, buy one, and walk out. What if it's sold out!?

I guess you're not waiting for Gravity Rush anymore and just diving in now?

Yeah, I do a good job of hyping myself up, sometimes.  I grabbed a 32GB card, yesterday.  Downloaded 19 PSP titles I had purchased over the years to my PS3 so I can port them over.  Been downloading a few videos, too.  Not even sure why I'm getting one.  There isn't even a title I want to buy.  Just preparing myself for the future, I guess.  If I actually take a minute to think about what I'm doing, I'll probably change my mind and wait.   Anyway-----VITA!  WOOOO!!

*logs off*

*starts getting dressed*

You know damn well why you bought it. It is all about playing those PSP games with a 2nd analog.

Anyways, have you tried Rayman yet? If you don't own it yet you should definitely check it out. There is a trailer for it a couple pages back and it looks like so much fun. I am probably going to pick it up today with my Vita.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

YEAY... got my Vita + 16GB + Uncharted + Rayman + Pre-order Goodie Box!

and... I manage to play around with it for about 2 hours then the battery died. So, recharging at the moment and after 3 hours I'll be resuming my experience with it.

follow me on twitter at: @tweeting_yoan

Random Vita launch-related pics from NeoGAF's Vita launch thread:

PlayStation VITA launch in germany (berlin):

EDIT: This is the source, for those who want to know:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463944

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

dat wipeout girl 0_0

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Jdevil3 said:

Random Vita launch-related pics from NeoGAF's Vita launch thread:

...Pictures...

EDIT: This is the source, for those who want to know:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463944

I loves me some Vita, but man that's taking it a bit too far, don't you think?  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Is it wrong that I'm slightly offended that WipEout is being sexualised?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Very surprised to see 9 other people within 3 miles have activated their vita and near!

Ajescent said:

hahha nah it's perfectly fine..I guess for exaple if they sexualized elena and cloe from UC I would be...actually nvm ^_^ bad example...

if they sexualized something like shadow of the collosus..yeah I might be a bit offended too

@Exile: damn I can't wait to try out near....hopefully some peeps around here will have a psv

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Ajescent said:

If You're a Heterosexual male.. I think... YES, You're Wrong! XD 

OH THAT ASS! GOD.. I think that Now Wipeout will be a First day game for me...XD

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

All of you messing with Near, that is with WiFi too right?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!