By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Just need to make it through this day of work (8 more hours now...) and then it shall be mine.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Futureshop.ca OOS
Amazon.ca OOS

Well damn. I'll have to go to a brick-and-mortar store.

Another 3-4hrs wait for me! I'm besides myself with excitement! LOL

less than 2 hours WOO HOO!

Tifa got MOVES!

According to the delivery man I have a minimum time of 20 minutes or max 1 hour 20 minutes come on!!!!

Around the Network

got mine about 2 hours ago.
that screen is gorgeous

OMGOMGOMG ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!! man is outside come on get out of your van and into my flat come on!!!!!!!!

Nice to see the excitment of the release on You Guys.. I hope soon join with you all...

And about GameSpot, I think they are Just trolls.. They gave Hyperdimension neptunia, 2/10.. yeah.. I tried the game and is Crappy, graphics PS2 like, animations like PSX... The game on PSP could have look barely good... but their Score was based on a "FAMALE FEMINIST EDITOR" that complained about the degrading about woman the game is... Is a Niche anime-masturbatory game I know but that's too much.. is like some people go and protest about cabela's hunting game on behalf of animal rights. Just no make sense!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Playing the Unit 13 Demo, and I can say that Zipper has done an amazing job! Controls are slick, visuals are tight and gameplay is in cool and controlled shots lol

0:00 Today , Warsaw, Poland

First Poland user PS Vita. Night open Sony Store in Warsaw
He said that he bought the console with Uncharted for 11 year old daughter.

http://youtu.be/XK5SelJ865M