By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Gamespot is known for giving harsh reviews. They gave Skyward Sword a 7.5! It's game of the year quality!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Gamespot is known for giving harsh reviews. They gave Skyward Sword a 7.5! It's game of the year quality!

Haha,

Anyway the PS button on the Vita has a couple light patterns and such. Everyonce in a while I'll come back to it (in the morning or after school) and the light is solid blue and it won't turn on. I just restart it no problem but it has happened more than I am ok with. Anyone else having this issue or is mine an isolated event? After launch if nothing comes out of this glitch I'll contact Sony to see what's up. Also only 2 hours left for me! Who else is going to midnight launches and laughing at people inline while playing Uncharted?

JoeTheBro said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Haha,

Anyway the PS button on the Vita has a couple light patterns and such. Everyonce in a while I'll come back to it (in the morning or after school) and the light is solid blue and it won't turn on. I just restart it no problem but it has happened more than I am ok with. Anyone else having this issue or is mine an isolated event? After launch if nothing comes out of this glitch I'll contact Sony to see what's up. Also only 2 hours left for me! Who else is going to midnight launches and laughing at people inline while playing Uncharted?

I don't need to, I've been playing the Vita for a week now, I'm working on my 4th game! I can laugh at all the people waiting in line for it tonight!  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Not really, that was one guy and I'm kinda like that, too.  I don't give high scores to games just becuase of the inevitable fanboy rage.  From what I've gathered from the dozens of friends of mine who have played and beaten Skyward Sword (most are hardcore zelda fans), it's a hit or miss game.  a 7.5 is more than fair.  Now, some of the other reviews are dumb, claiming the swordplay doesn't work or whatever.  

You gotta learn the difference between "I don't share this person's opinion" and "This person is wrong."  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

Runa216 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Haha,

I don't need to, I've been playing the Vita for a week now, I'm working on my 4th game! I can laugh at all the people waiting in line for it tonight!  

Same with me, I was meaning 2 more hours for my region... and have you had the solid blue light issue?

Around the Network

@M.U.G.E.N i love the Rayman trailer. it's so awesome.

JoeTheBro said:
Runa216 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:

Haha,

Same with me, I was meaning 2 more hours for my region... and have you had the solid blue light issue?

I haven't had any issues thus far, thankfully.  the closest thing to an issue I've had is that some of the loading takes too long, like when I turn the power on for the first time or when I'm returning it from sleep mode it takes a couple seconds longer than I'd like. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

ahh today is the day!

just gotta go gym for 2 hours at 8am then il be picking mine up about 10:15!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Mythe said:
So, I fixed the problem by turning on the home screen music while still having the volume off and the clicking went away.

oh ok I'm glad...weid issue tho :S I guess weird issues will pop up for a while since it's new hw

There are separate settings for the clicking sound on keyboard touches on Android tablets (or at least one that I had to work with recently), and that was in the keyboard settings somewhere deeper. It might be the same thing, or a bug :).

DemoniOtaku said:
Runa216 said:
Hmmm, page 400...

I wanna preface this by saying I love the 3DS, but man, there was NO excitement for the 3DS until Zelda came out...

There was not Excitment until the Price cut I think... Zelda and Residen evil soon before didn´t make it sell so much... The only thing that could make me buy a 3DS is if Kojima confirm the rumored ZOE3 for that handheld... Only that, but with ZOE HD collection coming this year for Vita.. there's still possibilty to see it on vita ^^ I WANT JEHUTY!

fuck...I can't wait till the holydays, I never had a PSP so there would be like a gazzilion games for me to play, I just don't know how to sell this to my other half

And now ZOE HD for the vita...FUCK