By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Yeah....whatever she is, I'm still not keen.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Been messing with Welcome Park so far. The system is very nice. So far I have no regrets. Pretty cool that they added trophies to WP as well.

pezus said:

Dat depth of field!

So... for those who have it already... is there any way to download content from the US Store and play it in a non-US account that doesn't have access to the store because it's not available in that country like on PS3? or is that still impossible?

I found this to use multiple accounts... but I don't know if you can do what I've just asked by doing this... can someone... try it? :P

http://www.destructoid.com/how-to-use-ps-vita-with-more-than-one-psn-account-218688.phtml

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Add me to the list of those who will never stop playing.

Got my Vita, son! In my entire life, the only consoles I've every bought on launch day were the DS, N64, and now, the Vita. Cool.

pezus said:
Ajescent said:

She is a hot woman, what is wrong with you??!?

I figured it out, she's showing boobs that's why I don't like it. I LOVE WipEout, I love boobs but not at the same time. People look at gamers as nothing but perverted geeks, having people like her kinda champions that.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network

Question about Rayman Origins. On the Vita version do you HAVE to use the touch screen?

pezus said:
Ajescent said:
pezus said:
Ajescent said:

She is a hot woman, what is wrong with you??!?

I figured it out, she's showing boobs that's why I don't like it. I LOVE WipEout, I love boobs but not at the same time. People look at gamers as nothing but perverted geeks, having people like her kinda champions that.

The people aren't mistaken, because all men are "perverts" deep inside. I like to call it hormones though

Yes, but there's a time and a place for everything and when I'm fanboying over the AG-System AG ships, the last thing I need is a pair of boobs  in my face...(and vice versa)

Get the Trigger Grip and your Vita is a Dual Shock 3/ Xbox Controller hybrid. $17.99

http://www.amazon.com/PSVita-Trigger-Grips-Sony-PS-Vita/dp/B0072A4JVW/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1329934518&sr=1-1-catcorr

My main concern is with the rare pad and scratching. I hate the scratches on my brother's DS, it just makes it look ugly.