Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.56%

11-20 109 18.70%

21-30 69 11.84%

30+ 214 36.71%

Total:576

Don't want to start a rumor but Uncharted Golden Abyss I expect to get online multiplayer. I know they talked about it but the game manual almost confirms it. Half of the thing is just legal talking about online interactions and such. I hope I'm right!!

Around the Network

Wednesday....Wednesday......Wednesday.....Wednesday....only Wednesday on my mind!

JoeTheBro said:
Don't want to start a rumor but Uncharted Golden Abyss I expect to get online multiplayer. I know they talked about it but the game manual almost confirms it. Half of the thing is just legal talking about online interactions and such. I hope I'm right!!

If something is implemented I'd expect on-line co-op not competitive multi

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I can 100 per cent confirm, there is no multiplayer. The online functionality allows you to connect to Vita's NEAR feature. From here you can see who else is playing the game within your area. You can then trade collectibles with other players.

JoeTheBro said:

Could of sworn there was a news post posted earlier in Jan that confirmed next patch will have online play o.o?

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
JoeTheBro said:

Could of sworn there was a news post posted earlier in Jan that confirmed next patch will have online play o.o?

Yes they said that it will have some kind of online. I think it's just the Black market.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

If it was just the black market why would it mention online pass?...:)

kivi95 said:

Might have to take a look at Tales from space:Mutant Blobs Attack(psn game)!!! Got a 9/10 from IGN.

http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1219029p1.html

Also a 8/10 for Escape Plan.

http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1219032p1.html

damn man..so many games with good to great review scores...and almost all of them have excellent customer feedback so far! the system is off to a fantastic start

and F&^#(@ Jim sterling..thanks to that douche meta for escape plan will go low ...hence another example why meta is broken

@Price for Plants vs Zombies: LOL F*&@( that as well! I mean really, with so many titles to choose from wth would anyone want to buy that overpriced junk? It's heading for mega bomba land....I tink I will give my online money to games like escape plan, mutant blob and maybe sound shapes (will get this one in physical if they make it available physical)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Zlejedi said:
Have someone already posted MLB 2012 ads ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfBFx051pWM

I saw this but I can't remember if I posted it :S but yea either way I still love the EU ads more..BUT the US ads seems to highlight the functionality of the device much more

@The Golden Abyss online discussion: I honestly don't know how online competative mp will work on the vita for this game given the nature of UC3 MP. However Co-Op is a whole different story..that will work like a charm! and I would love it! The co op missions on UC3 are absolute boss

and I know it's anectodal and all but

"Despite a less than stellar Japanese launch for the PS Vita, it looks like Gravity Rush (better known as Gravity Daze in the Land of The Rising Sun) is the fan favorite, with over 1000 rates giving it an averege of 4.92 out of 5 (pic below). Could this be an indication of PS Vita’s potential with proper exclusives as opposed to home console ports? Thing are sure to get very interesting when LBP Vita and Gravity Rush arrive in North America and Europe, which should be this summer if Amazon is correct."

http://www.psbeyond.com/view/gravity-rush-gets-4-925-on-japanese-psn-from-1000-rates

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Wagram said:
I came to a realization this morning that if I didn't buy it, then I would be playing into the hands of all the naysayers. How can I support the system, and say "I'll wait until it gets games." How is Sony going to convince third partys to support the system is everybody waits? It's not possible.

That's exactly how I feel. Makes me sad, but I don't have enough time to buy it right now. I'll most likely buy it within a year, so don't worry, Sony!