By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
DemoniOtaku said:
Ajescent said:
Is it wrong that I'm slightly offended that WipEout is being sexualised?

If You're a Heterosexual male.. I think... YES, You're Wrong! XD 

OH THAT ASS! GOD.. I think that Now Wipeout will be a First day game for me...XD

Not sure if it differs where you are from, but from my vantage point I see a strong lack of booty on the Wipeout girl.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
Jdevil3 said:

Random Vita launch-related pics from NeoGAF's Vita launch thread:

...Pictures...

EDIT: This is the source, for those who want to know:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=463944

I loves me some Vita, but man that's taking it a bit too far, don't you think?  

By taking it too far are you referring to how big the events were with the celebrities and all that? or to the number of pics I posted? :P

M.U.G.E.N said:
dat wipeout girl 0_0

Yeah... I know *insert datass.jpg meme*... even though her boobs atract my attention more :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Euphoria14 said:
DemoniOtaku said:
Ajescent said:
Is it wrong that I'm slightly offended that WipEout is being sexualised?

If You're a Heterosexual male.. I think... YES, You're Wrong! XD 

OH THAT ASS! GOD.. I think that Now Wipeout will be a First day game for me...XD

Not sure if it differs where you are from, but from my vantage point I see a strong lack of booty on the Wipeout girl.

Yep..if the data you are getting is not that accurate I think you might have to register your location with skyhook (i think that was the name)..but yeah wifi does it as well

and guys here's Escape Plan Launch Trailer

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Yeah Near using wifi - still can't get 3G to work, Vodafone has the shittest website and sign up process ever.

Just filled in all the information security codes ect and i have the following error:

Some business exception has occured while processing registration/subscription please contact us....

Growl

Euphoria14 said:
All of you messing with Near, that is with WiFi too right?

Yupp

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

I guess it kinda makes sense to have the WipEout girl because as WipEout is a Racer, it kinda makes sense to have a "pitgirl" but still...maybe it's because she doesn't do it for me. I've always found pitgirls, boothbabes etc etc very cringe worthy.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
I guess it kinda makes sense to have the WipEout girl because as WipEout is a Racer, it kinda makes sense to have a "pitgirl" but still...maybe it's because she doesn't do it for me. I've always found pitgirls, boothbabes etc etc very cringe worthy.

Well, according to GAF she is actually a developer of Wipeout.

RafaelOrix said:
Ajescent said:

On Eurogamer it saiz she's as QA girl, and she does cossplay (not just Wipeout). She was Wipeout Girl before. And she's not a Booth Babe, she's a pilot. I presume someone like that would have booth boys.

ithis said:
RafaelOrix said:
Ajescent said:

On Eurogamer it saiz she's as QA girl, and she does cossplay (not just Wipeout). She was Wipeout Girl before. And she's not a Booth Babe, she's a pilot. I presume someone like that would have booth boys.

Hmm cool, her cosplay is pretty awesome.

Lost my first screen protector. I couldn't get the air bubbles out and it was driving me crazy. I guess i'll just try and be extra careful when touching the screen.