By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I waited an enite day for my Vita to be delivered from Play and it did not. I missed a seminar and I'm really upset.
I even got three different confirmation e-mails stating that I would get my Vita today (it's 8 pm right now in the UK).

:(

Around the Network
naruball said:
I waited an enite day for my Vita to be delivered from Play and it did not. I missed a seminar and I'm really upset.
I even got three different confirmation e-mails stating that I would get my Vita today (it's 8 pm right now in the UK).

Go to your play account and look at previous orders - all vitas should of been sent by DPD click the tracking number and it will say where it is.  They should have all been next day delivery...

Yup, it's that time...

Gonna leave work in a minute and go pick up my Vita.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Calling it now, Unit 13 will be handheld shooter of the year. Best hh 3rd ps I have ever played! Get that demo people.

Exile1987 said:
naruball said:

Go to your play account and look at previous orders - all vitas should of been sent by DPD click the tracking number and it will say where it is.  They should have all been next day delivery...

That's what I received:

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Well i'm really enjoying it so far, but for some reason I can't download my locations data for near.

Hope this helps

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=3774

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

One thing that is annying me is the keybord... where is my Ä,Å,Ö >_

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

naruball said:
Exile1987 said:
naruball said:

That's what I received:

What comes under additional tracking information?

By the looks of it DPD have not yet received the parcel from play.com which is a bugger... call play.com and see what they say? they are all indian call centers though so might take a while to get what you need from them

ithis said:
RafaelOrix said:
Ajescent said:
I guess it kinda makes sense to have the WipEout girl because as WipEout is a Racer, it kinda makes sense to have a "pitgirl" but still...maybe it's because she doesn't do it for me. I've always found pitgirls, boothbabes etc etc very cringe worthy.

Well, according to GAF she is actually a developer of Wipeout.

On Eurogamer it saiz she's as QA girl, and she does cossplay (not just Wipeout). She was Wipeout Girl before. And she's not a Booth Babe, she's a pilot. I presume someone like that would have booth boys.

I would LOVE to be her BOOTHBOY!!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

damn amazon..ship my shit already!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!