By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Bamco seem to be pulling out the stops with Digimon, I certainly think I'd give it a go if it came west, though I'm not sure how likely that is (come on Gio Corsi!). Fingers crossed it plays as good as it looks

Vita digital sales are interesting, the first batch of figures from Famitsu varied wildly from the almost negligible (Sen no Kiseki sold about 1% digital) to the substantial (highest I think was KZ:M which was about 33%, though in absolute terms I think that only represented 6k)

I wonder if the proportion of digital sales changes during the course of a game's shelf-life - perhaps once a game is older it gets taken off shelves in stores and only becomes available physically online, which loses the convenience of being able to play it that same day so people lose patience more often and download it more

Around the Network

A friend of mine had to set up 3 Vitas christmas eve (Wifi settings, PSN accounts, updates, parental controls, downloading the included games...)

All three brothers (8, 10, 12) of his girlfriend got their own devices. Vita saved! ;)

NesFe said:
I haven't seen any vita footage at all. My copy should arrive on Monday though, so I'll find out first hand how it performs ^^

On that thought, how do you guys feel about the potential FFX-3 game being made ? When I first read the news/summary on gaf, i felt demotivated to play through FFX/X-2.

SE can count me in if they produce a great game like X. Have to say I'm very curious about a third chapter and I'm also very open to it so yeah, I would like to see a new title on that setting.

If anything, this actually makes me more motivated to play both games again (like I needed more motivation... actually, I need though only for X-2). What makes you demotivated?

Depends on what X-3 would be. More like X or X-2?
Who am I kidding, I'm a FF whore and I'll take what I can get and I'll like it!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Teflon02 said:
Anyone can find FF X |X-2 vita gameplay yet, I only find ones showing the opening scene on vita and menu's

Here you go, First 2 hours gameplay on the vita. It's worth noting that he states the frame drops are from his capture card and not in the game

Around the Network
NesFe said:
Teflon02 said:
Anyone can find FF X |X-2 vita gameplay yet, I only find ones showing the opening scene on vita and menu's

Here you go, First 2 hours gameplay on the vita. It's worth noting that he states the frame drops are from his capture card and not in the game

Thank God. Pretty much confirms the Vita version is for me then.

Conina said:
A friend of mine had to set up 3 Vitas christmas eve (Wifi settings, PSN accounts, updates, parental controls, downloading the included games...)

All three brothers (8, 10, 12) of his girlfriend got their own devices. Vita saved! ;)

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Holy shit. Maybe not.

NesFe said:
Teflon02 said:

Getting some major nostalgia.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

BlowoverKing said:
huiii said:
Do we have the digital sales numbers form one of these games? It'd be nice to know what range they are in...

I have no clue if this is true but I found this on gaf

PSN 2013 (January 1st - December 15th) rankings

Top 10
01.[Vita] Dragon's Crown (Atlus)
02.[PS3] Dragon's Crown (Atlus)
03.[PSP] Super Robot Wars Operation Extend (Namco Bandai)
04.[Vita] God Eater 2 (Namco Bandai)
05.[Vita] Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (Marvelous AQL)
06.[Vita] Toukiden (Tecmo Koei)
07.[Vita] Soul Sacrifice (SCE)
08.[PS3] Earth Defense Force 4 (D3)
09.[Vita] Demon Gaze (Kadokawa)
10.[PSP] Summon Night 5 (Namco Bandai)
>36,488

Vita Top 10
01.[Vita] Dragon's Crown (Atlus)
02.[Vita] God Eater 2 (Namco Bandai)
03.[Vita] Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus (Marvelous AQL)
04.[Vita] Toukiden (Tecmo Koei)
05.[Vita] Soul Sacrifice (SCE)
06.[Vita] Demon Gaze (Kadokawa) > 36,488
07.[Vita] Oboro Murasama (Marvelous AQL)
08.[Vita] Persona 4 Golden (Atlus)
09.[Vita] Monster Monpiece (Idea Factory)
10.[Vita] Valhalla Knights 3 (Marvelous AQL)

Thanks, if true this are some nice figures.