By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

IGN just released there video reviews of Stardust, Mod Nation Racers, UMvC3 and Little deviants

Stardust looks really good! and its cheap too :P

Around the Network

is gravity daze(rush) a launch title? if not when does it comes out?

thanks for the updates guys..had a busy weekend so couldn't update anything

so two main things I noticed

that Europe ad..tho I don't even understand what they are saying..was pretty damn awesome! 0_0 with this and the Apples ad for Gravity I think sony are doing pretty darn good job so far! wish they had an english version too

and lil deviants is actually scoring rather well ...which is surprising to me

other than that the prices for those games are awesome! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

hardware review by verge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adVUsN49KsQ&feature=g-u-u&context=G2829e4aFUAAAAAAAAAA

endgadget has one too but the comment section is just face palm worthy...so much stupidity

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Alright, so I still went with Gamestop and did so for only one reason and that is that the person working at my Gamestop is dumb, lol.

I went in today to cancel my preorder and take it to Target to get the $20 giftcard but instead only cancelled my 16GB and got a 8GB and Uncharted.

Yes, I know I said I won't pay $50 for Uncharted, but for some odd reason when I was getting ready to pay I only had to pay an extra $10.

For some reasons, don't ask me what, I paid $40 for Uncharted and $30 for the 8GB.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Oh yeah, I also don't have to worry about anything happening later on because I have the both already. They gave me my memory card and game already. I was like O_o when she asked if I wanted to just take them home today since they got them in yesterday.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

I was at Gamestop yesterday and was surprised to see the Vita accessories were out for sale. I grabbed my 32gb card but couldnt find a case that I was happy with. Hopefully some new cases will arrive by launch day.

Tifa got MOVES!

I was looking at the Trigger grip, however I want a bit more info on it before I buy it. The thing about it that I like though are those big triggers on top. I think it would make a game like Uncharted "feel" better when I play it..

Currently playing:

Sony will spend $50 million dollars on Vita marketing
http://vita.ign.com/articles/121/1218571p1.html

"Never Stop Playing"

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Euphoria14 said:

Oh yeah, I also don't have to worry about anything happening later on because I have the both already. They gave me my memory card and game already. I was like O_o when she asked if I wanted to just take them home today since they got them in yesterday.

GameStop has had all the memory cards, along with Uncharted: Golden Abyss, WipEout 2048, ModNation Racers: Road Trip, Little Deviants, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen for 3 weeks now.