By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:

Oh yeah, I also don't have to worry about anything happening later on because I have the both already. They gave me my memory card and game already. I was like O_o when she asked if I wanted to just take them home today since they got them in yesterday.

GameStop has had all the memory cards, along with Uncharted: Golden Abyss, WipEout 2048, ModNation Racers: Road Trip, Little Deviants, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen for 3 weeks now.

Oh..

I figured they just got them in because she had trouble finding the memory card and she had to call one of the employees and mentioned that they were just scanned in yesterday.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:

Oh yeah, I also don't have to worry about anything happening later on because I have the both already. They gave me my memory card and game already. I was like O_o when she asked if I wanted to just take them home today since they got them in yesterday.

GameStop has had all the memory cards, along with Uncharted: Golden Abyss, WipEout 2048, ModNation Racers: Road Trip, Little Deviants, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Shinobido 2: Revenge of Zen for 3 weeks now.

Oh..

I figured they just got them in because she had trouble finding the memory card and she had to call one of the employees and mentioned that they were just scanned in yesterday.

Where do you live? I live in Oklahoma and every place around here has been prepared to sell the Vita products (excluding the system) for the past 3 weeks.

Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:
Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:

Oh..

Where do you live? I live in Oklahoma and every place around here has been prepared to sell the Vita products (excluding the system) for the past 3 weeks.

Long Island.

I have been visiting this store every other day for a week or so now (Was very indecisive on the whole thing, plus it's on the way home from work) and it was displayed, but I couldn't purchase it and bring home. I only paid for the 16GB initially about a week ago or so ago. When I paid for it, it was still just a preorder. No calls or anything either to let me know I could pick up some of my stuff.

I'm telling you, I really think the people at my store are not too bright.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:
Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:

Oh..

Long Island.

I have been visiting this store every other day for a week or so now (Was very indecisive on the whole thing, plus it's on the way home from work) and it was displayed, but I couldn't purchase it and bring home. I only paid for the 16GB initially about a week ago or so ago. When I paid for it, it was still just a preorder. No calls or anything either to let me know I could pick up some of my stuff.

It really sounds like they don't know what they are doing. It amazes me how much of a gaming community a state like Oklahoma has. I wish more companies did more things here. We esstentially create our own gaming events and conventions here, because the state is always overlooked despite being neighbors with Texas and Missouri (Missouri seems to have a strong base too).

Anyway, I've got my memory card. I haven't bought a game because I'm also indecisive about what I want. If Uncharted was $40 I would get that, but will not support any portable game that is a standard edition at $50.

Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:
Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:
Tridrakious said:
Euphoria14 said:

Oh..

Long Island.

It really sounds like they don't know what they are doing. It amazes me how much of a gaming community a state like Oklahoma has. I wish more companies did more things here. We esstentially create our own gaming events and conventions here, because the state is always overlooked despite being neighbors with Texas and Missouri (Missouri seems to have a strong base too).

Anyway, I've got my memory card. I haven't bought a game because I'm also indecisive about what I want. If Uncharted was $40 I would get that, but will not support any portable game that is a standard edition at $50.

I don't know if it means anything, but the wrapping on my game has a gamestop sticker as usual, but it print on it is for Hot Shots Golf.

Currently playing:

Around the Network

aww yeah :D think I'm getting a PSV for Valentines!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

lol just saw some comments saying the launch line up is the same as 3ds one ..facepalm..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Euphoria14 said:
Alright, so I still went with Gamestop and did so for only one reason and that is that the person working at my Gamestop is dumb, lol.

I went in today to cancel my preorder and take it to Target to get the $20 giftcard but instead only cancelled my 16GB and got a 8GB and Uncharted.

Yes, I know I said I won't pay $50 for Uncharted, but for some odd reason when I was getting ready to pay I only had to pay an extra $10.

For some reasons, don't ask me what, I paid $40 for Uncharted and $30 for the 8GB.

im happy you got Uncharted!

PlaystaionGamer said:
Euphoria14 said:
Alright, so I still went with Gamestop and did so for only one reason and that is that the person working at my Gamestop is dumb, lol.

I went in today to cancel my preorder and take it to Target to get the $20 giftcard but instead only cancelled my 16GB and got a 8GB and Uncharted.

Yes, I know I said I won't pay $50 for Uncharted, but for some odd reason when I was getting ready to pay I only had to pay an extra $10.

For some reasons, don't ask me what, I paid $40 for Uncharted and $30 for the 8GB.

im happy you got Uncharted!

Same here. Just couldn't find anything else right this moment that interested me, other than maybe Hot Shots Golf.

I want Gravity Rush...

Currently playing:

Confirmed through a LIVE STREAM on the US PSblog that the free PSN game that the First Edition Bundle and the 3G version get is: Super StarDust Delta! and... PSONE Classics coming very soon! Also, Resistance: Burning Skies releases on May 29.