By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

@RafaelOrix That boxart pretty much confirms some sort of online play(and the need of a memory card).

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
@RafaelOrix That boxart pretty much confirms some sort of online play(and the need of a memory card).

Well, there's actually a video of a very small glimpse of online gameplay already ;)

osamanobama said:
DraconianAC said:
osamanobama said:
so there are websites saying you need to spend a minimum of $320 just to play Uncharted: Golden Abyss...
well guess what I spent exactly $280.98, and i get to play Uncharted.

$245.99: 3G launch Edition
-3G/Wifi PS Vita
-8 GB Memory Card
- Super Star Dust
$34.99: Uncharted: Golden Abyss
and for good measure
$74.99: 32 GB Memory Card
+_______________________
$355.97
i spent that in total for products valued at more than $450.
thats a savings of nearly $100!!

$74.99 for a 32GB Memory card?

$245.99 for the 3G lauch edtion Vita?

Did I miss on some deals here or what?

lockerz.com

Oh I had forgot about Lockerz. I won a PSP and some paypal money on there a long time ago. I just logged on and found out I have over 5000 ptz left lol, too bad they put a limit on how many ptz you can use towards purchasing something.

AdventWolf said:
osamanobama said:
DraconianAC said:
osamanobama said:
so there are websites saying you need to spend a minimum of $320 just to play Uncharted: Golden Abyss...
well guess what I spent exactly $280.98, and i get to play Uncharted.

$245.99: 3G launch Edition
-3G/Wifi PS Vita
-8 GB Memory Card
- Super Star Dust
$34.99: Uncharted: Golden Abyss
and for good measure
$74.99: 32 GB Memory Card
+_______________________
$355.97
i spent that in total for products valued at more than $450.
thats a savings of nearly $100!!

$74.99 for a 32GB Memory card?

$245.99 for the 3G lauch edtion Vita?

Did I miss on some deals here or what?

lockerz.com

Oh I had forgot about Lockerz. I won a PSP and some paypal money on there a long time ago. I just logged on and found out I have over 5000 ptz left lol, too bad they put a limit on how many ptz you can use towards purchasing something.

yeah i just found out about it a few days ago, from an amazn.com forum.

in fact i cancelled my PS Vita wifi, and my 32GB mem card order from amazon, and got it from lockerz.com. 

the only down side is there is no release date delivery. it usually takes 3-4 days. i asked a representative, and he said, he assumes it will arrvie by friday (feb 24), but cant gaurantee... i will be pissed if i have to wait to Monday (USPS doesnt deliver on Saturday).

hot damn..that's one impressive box art..very eye catchy

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Sony muts be doing this to piss me off, there's a lot of outstanding PS Vita boxarts, making me willing to pay for a boxed version lol. Oh snap...

The games I originally wanted are beginning to change as the reviews begin to pour in.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Two more days :O

Damn you Sony.... making a pro nintendo fanboy buy a PS3 and want a VITA....

Well Damn, Wednesday is gonna be awesome for me. Just got a friend to get me Wipeout, he already ordered it and all I have to do is write him what amounts to a thank you letter. awesome!

But as it stands, here's what I'm getting at Launch for Vita:

Wi-Fi Edition Vita
32 Gig Memory card (might as well start big)
a Carrying Case
Little Deviants (Came with the package)
ModNation Racers: Road Trip
Rayman: Origins
Super Stardust Delta
Wipeout 2048

and I'm considering getting:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (I WILL Get it, it's just a matter of when)
Escape Plan
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Meanwhile, I only own 6 3DS games, 3 of which I don't really care about:

Pilotwings Resort (Bleh, boring, very light on content)
Brunswick Pro Bowling (generic, boring, repetitive)
Nano Assault (I liked it, gave it a 7, but really light on content, I doubt I'll ever play it again.)
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Still don't care for this compared to ANY other zelda game)
Mario Kart 7 (spent a lot of time on this, loved the track design)
Mario 3D Land (it seemed decent, but something was amiss, it just didn't click for me)

Still love the 3DS, loads of potential and three games in particular I'm eagerly awaiting (Smash Brothers 3D, Paper Mario 3D and Kingdom Hearts 3D), and I am totally open to suggestions, but it's kinda bleh compared to the euphoric dreams I have of enjoying the Vita and its glory.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android