By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Ok, I have a feeling that Jak & Daxter's new installment will be a Vita exclusive.

Most probably cross platform like Sly4.

Around the Network
kivi95 said:
Looks like Legends Of War really exist. Got released today over here in Europe and here is a screenshot of the box from neogaf.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn33/TR5241/P4180002_zps304d5867.jpg

Not bad

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

gooch_destroyer said:
Hmm I was thinking about how cool would it be if Persona 5 was for the Vita.

If it is for a handheld it will be for the 3DS only, Nintendo is buying for a lot of exclusives like RE:Revelations, CastlevaniaLOS:MoF, Shin Megami Tensei 4, SMT Soul hackers, etc.   Nintendo is pushing it a lot.   While Sony is just hoping/begging for developers to release any game for the VITA.

The best chances are that it will be for PS3/4.  If Sony wants to push the PS4 as much as it is pushing it right now, most probably it will be for the PS4.

EU Blog comment says that J&D Collection will be £25.

Pleased with that, was expecting it to be £30 the way they usually price things.

Watched the trailer again though... framerate seems awful choppy in places. I hope it's not like that in the final product.

Heavenly_King said:
gooch_destroyer said:

If it is for a handheld it will be for the 3DS only, Nintendo is buying for a lot of exclusives like RE:Revelations, CastlevaniaLOS:MoF, Shin Megami Tensei 4, SMT Soul hackers, etc.   Nintendo is pushing it a lot.   While Sony is just hoping/begging for developers to release any game for the VITA.

The best chances are that it will be for PS3/4.  If Sony wants to push the PS4 as much as it is pushing it right now, most probably it will be for the PS4.

I wish Nintendo would do the same for the Wii-U.

Around the Network
Heavenly_King said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Well P4G actually sold well when you look at the Persona series as a whole. P4G sold 410k at retail and I would say its over 500k with digital sales which is on par with P3P. Besides Persona 5 is going to come out for PS3 no doubt about it but the question is is it going to also be released on Vita.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

ils411 said:
Sooo...I took a little break and downloaded the Soul Sacrifice demo and all I can say is that I'm extremely disappointed...

1. Graphics are nice and all but its to bland for me
2. Character customization is lame! Not enough variety/combination to make a unique character. plus the voices are ugly.
3. attack hits doesnt feel solid.
4. the book sucks! what is that thing? reading a story? come on! i dont like it and i think its stupid.
5. I already mentioned that hits didnt feel solid, and what better example that that jack o lantern thingy or whatever that is. its like, i'm hitting it but its not like my attacks are actually hitting.
6. I was led to believe that I can sacrifice a random piece of rock or something and it can heal me or boost me or whatever, i thought that was cool. Then, turns out, it doesn't work that way. boooo!
7. The game does very little to help you understand the system, and that sucked balls. I was scratching my head all the way till chapter 5 thinking "wtf is going on?" and "wtf am I doing?"
8. It wasn't fun at all. I'm sorry, but I just didn't enjoy the demo one bit. But I did get infuriated with that flying birdy thingy that just wont land. But once you hit it and it plops to the ground, it dies so fast its not funny.

All in all, I dived in with very little expectations and I only hoped that I'd have a little fun, sadly, I didnt have fun and what little expectations I had was crushed. I was expecting to get this day one, but after that lack luster demo, SS just went from a "must buy" to a "will probably check back on this sometime down the road when its $25 or less on PSN".

This is all of course, my opinion and nothing else. So, if you're having a blast, then good for you. Just dont get your panties tied in a not because I thought ti sucked. Its my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Oh hell no!

Take it back! Take it all back!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

gooch_destroyer said:
Heavenly_King said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I guess most of their money is going after the 3DS for some reason.  Maybe the sales are pure profit, so with the money they plan to make with the 3DS they might eventually begin to do the same for the WiiU?

Heavenly_King said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Heavenly_King said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I guess most of their money is going after the 3DS for some reason.  Maybe the sales are pure profit, so with the money they plan to make with the 3DS they might eventually begin to do the same for the WiiU?

Nintendo should have released the Wii-U back in 2010. Just saying maybe they would be in a better spot. Look at the Wii.

kivi95 said:
Looks like Legends Of War really exist. Got released today over here in Europe and here is a screenshot of the box from neogaf.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn33/TR5241/P4180002_zps304d5867.jpg

pqube have been pretty cool for Vita in Europe. They've published BlazBlue + LE, WRC 3, MUD, now Legends of War and will also be publishing Moto GP in June. I'll probably pick up Legends of War just to support them and because it's  a genre not currently covered on Vita. Moto GP will also be a purchase because I love racing games and Moto GP used to be a favourite back when Climax made the originals for the Xbox + Xbox 360.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.