By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

sweet i will invite u in a minute

Around the Network

Tom3k try inviting me to a room

Ok, I have a feeling that Jak & Daxter's new installment will be a Vita exclusive.

ok Tom3k i give up, see u some other time
if u sent me a msg on psn im not getting it and you cant seem to connectnso im gonna play with randoms

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Ok, I have a feeling that Jak & Daxter's new installment will be a Vita exclusive.

Fingers crossed...could be a VERY cool exclusive to have

Sanzaru? Tarsier? I'm gonna go with Sanzaru since they had a easter egg for Jak

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
just found a major downside to Soul Sacrifice... my AI team-mates are more capable than half the people online, lol. good to see it caters to single player gamers though :)

I also noticed that the pros for sacrificing the lesser enemys is FAR superiour to saving them, cause that 1+ use for all ur abilitys is far better than receiving a little bit of health, especially for long battles

M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Woah! then that settles it. Sanzaru is making a new Jak game. E3 is two months away. B.E.L.I.E.V.E!

NoCtiS_NoX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Woah! then that settles it. Sanzaru is making a new Jak game. E3 is two months away. B.E.L.I.E.V.E!

Would be REALLY cool if they are

Ideally we will see

Sony Bend new game

Gravity Rush 2

A new game by Tarsier for vita, exclusive

A new game by Sanzaru, vita exclusive 

+ at least one surprise....maybe an insomniac or Sucker Punch title? 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Would be REALLY cool if they are

Ideally we will see

Sony Bend new game

Gravity Rush 2

A new game by Tarsier for vita, exclusive

A new game by Sanzaru, vita exclusive 

+ at least one surprise....maybe an insomniac or Sucker Punch title? 

Doubt that would happen.  I honestly don't even know if they'll be in business after Fuse.

darkknightkryta said:

Doubt that would happen.  I honestly don't even know if they'll be in business after Fuse.

Fuse makes me sad. It doesn't look like a bad game or anything, but it is probably the least exciting thing I've ever seen. It's gonna bomb horribly, and I just hope their deal with EA is such that Insomniac lives to make Sony first party games another day.