By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Started to play Soul Sac demo...FINALLY! So far so good..love the book :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
well we all know these kinda games are a love or hate. i love it but i do agree it doesent help u learn the game (i use a fan guide)

Can you give the link? I sure could use it :)

I can't wait for Legends of War, I really like games like it. I hope Atlus divides the franchises like this: SMT for 3DS, Person for Vita. Would be the best solution, cause 3DS would get the double screen used to the max and we would get better graphics and everyone would be happy :) Don't know about you, but for me SMT and Persona games are strictly portable experiences ;) 

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

MikeRox said:

pqube have been pretty cool for Vita in Europe. They've published BlazBlue + LE, WRC 3, MUD, now Legends of War and will also be publishing Moto GP in June. I'll probably pick up Legends of War just to support them and because it's  a genre not currently covered on Vita. Moto GP will also be a purchase because I love racing games and Moto GP used to be a favourite back when Climax made the originals for the Xbox + Xbox 360.

I'm glad people like you are doing this.  I'd like to support more of their games out of principle (and I think MUD looks quite entertaining, actually), but I barely have the funds to buy the Vita games I do want to play... let alone buying things out of support.

http://www.psnstores.com/2013/04/so-how-well-do-games-on-playstation-mobile-sell/

Really interesting article about PlayStation mobile including sales figures. Grim reading.

Kresnik said:
http://www.psnstores.com/2013/04/so-how-well-do-games-on-playstation-mobile-sell/

Really interesting article about PlayStation mobile including sales figures. Grim reading.

Thoses numbers seems really low to be honest I mean their selling units by the hunders and at a low price.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Ooof very grim reading but not a surprise. I'm also kind of worried about how the future upcoming indie games will do on Vita. Yes Strangers Wrath and Retro City Rampage etc are doing well... but they were out in a very dry spell for Vita. Now all the indie devs are throwing Vita games out, it's going to dilute that support.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

PSM is only available in a handful of territories .

Thing is for PSM, Sony phones are just starting to sell and Vita is still waiting for solid figures worldwide. Xperia Z just sold 4.6 million in 40 days, which is great, but does anyone know if they have the PSM app installed on the phone by default? My Xperia TL didn't and I had to look for it. Placing PSM front and center is what is going to help the platform out on non-playstation devices. I still feel Vita and PS4 will be the largest consumer markets for PSM games. Though Sony's mobile expansion might see otherwise, especially if they are integrating PSM from now on.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

I dont think the Vita is the right platform for phone games.

Theres a significant difference between a games dedicated handheld and a phone. Your phone's main purpose is to make calls and comunicate with your friends. Games are something of a laugh, wich you dont play for long and you dont expect much quality from. The low prices are forgiving for them.
On the Vita, you expect a higher quality game, not a little game that cant hold your interest for more than 10m. Even if the price is low, it devalues your Vita experience.

About Jak and daxter. The 3rd is the only one i didnt complete so i dont think i will get it just for one third of the game. :(

If they separate them on PSN, like it happened with MGS HD collection, then i will probably get it.

PSM is not available in my country, but I can't say I care. I bought Vita for big juicy games, not small mobile ones. I want more AC, Uncharted, SS, GoW, Sly, Guacamelee, MGS, Killzone, etc.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.