By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
ladyumbra said:
Jack is no problem, Harpy was so hard but we nearly got her twice. the issues being two of us were over level 10 in at least one area and then we had an 8 and a 6 and we just couldn't keep them alive. I love the flying axes. Also it;s too hard to be a support healer in this game because without voicechat it's too hard to coordinate with only the whistle. Still tonnes of fun though. Whether or not i eventually buy the game depends on if I can reliably play with you guys though. I think I'd get frustrated just playing with randoms all the time. I love my Ai partner though he's a boss and we can both happily long range it up.

How do you summon IA partners on the game? can be summoned on the Multiplayer?

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Damn the music in the book narrative is awesome!

This is really exceeding my expectations so far. Loving the setting/atmosphere etc. Just watch SCEE completely drop the ball now by not marketing it in the slightest.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I seriously demand that this be localized.

badgenome said:

I seriously demand that this be localized.

His birdie celebration.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Okay, just got back from work. I gotta ask, did we sacrifice Mugen yet? If not, when are we making the room to do it?

Around the Network

Can anyone in here can tell the strategy and gear I should use in order to kill the Cerberus please? It is driving me nuts.

Also to which element the harpy is vulnerable? The first time I defeated her in 3 mins, but dont remember the gear I was using. But the next time it took me 20mins LMAO!

So I was looking at my trophies, and apparently Metal Gear Rising has a Vita port.

Heavenly_King said:

Can anyone in here can tell the strategy and gear I should use in order to kill the Cerberus please? It is driving me nuts.

Also to which element the harpy is vulnerable? The first time I defeated her in 3 mins, but dont remember the gear I was using. But the next time it took me 20mins LMAO!

I would say Electricity for the harpy.

And Earth element to block electricity ( stone element in the game, stone shield is useful to block him and make him fall )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Heavenly_King said:

I would say Electricity for the harpy.

And Earth element to block electricity ( stone element in the game, stone shield is useful to block him and make him fall )

Thanks, I did not know block abilities were unbeatable, and that could even make the boss fall.   I usually dodge just to avoid attacks lol.  No wonder why he kicked my butt so many times already.

Christ, I love Persona 4 Golden so much that I've pre ordered 2 copies of Persona 4 Arena Limited Edition on PS3... to play with and one to just keep sealed up lol. I can't believe GAME are doing a 12" Vinyl of the Arrange Soundtrack on top of getting the CD in the LE box set. Just couldn't resist this at £34.99!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.