By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
golfgt170 said:
Just watched the trailer for tales of hearts R. These games have a continued story or each game has unique like final fantasy? Ive never played any of the series but this traler has me intrigued!

Yeah, Tales series games are like Final Fantasy with each game having its own plotline.

Wohoo, Soul Sacrifice release date :) .Bring it.

Around the Network

I can't believe that Soul Sacrifice is cumming that soon. 0_0

M.U.G.E.N said:
outlawauron said:
Do we have any release dates/windows for all the first party stuff.

Not for all the announced titles yet. But the word is we will hear about release date info of Killzone Merc soon, and maybe even for Tearaway!

And hell yeah for Soul Sacrifice! I was worried they would keep it until late in the year but April? So awesome!!!! :D Man I should whine some more :P

Including the Japanese voice over as a pre order bonus is a bit odd tho :S 

meaning japanese voice pack will have to buy seperately if never pre-order...

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Now hoping for God Eater 2 western release, Legend of Heroes and YS. (fingers crossed) XD
Vita is having some great news lately.

YS has been soft announced for the west. Someone posted a twitter talking about how they hope that western audiences like their game. Or something.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Maximum trolling on the forums about the japanese voice DLC thing for Soul Sacrifice !

But i prefer preorder the game and have the voice than have no japanese voice at all like so many games...

huui : Dont forget Ninja Gaiden S+2, and Rachet Q Force !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Muramasa is coming to NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M.U.G.E.N said:
outlawauron said:
Do we have any release dates/windows for all the first party stuff.

Not for all the announced titles yet. But the word is we will hear about release date info of Killzone Merc soon, and maybe even for Tearaway!

And hell yeah for Soul Sacrifice! I was worried they would keep it until late in the year but April? So awesome!!!! :D Man I should whine some more :P

Including the Japanese voice over as a pre order bonus is a bit odd tho :S 

I like the idea of not auto including the japanese voice back in the basic game  if it lowers the size of space the thing is taking up on my memory card. Now if the size is the same regardless and buying the pack later just unlocks  rather than installs than sony can  fuck right off with that nonsense.

But guys.... Vita haz no gamez :rolleyes:

badgenome said:

Muramasa is coming to NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very, very interested on this one. And great to have a release date for Soul Sacrifice! Great week for PS Vita owners, things are getting much more defined and I'm so happy to see both Muramasa and Samurai & Dragons coming :)

So possible Uncharted 4 leak by a voice actor. I think it is already guaranteed for PS4 launch but I was thinking about how awesome it would be if they came out with a second Uncharted for Vita at the same time and offered it free with Uncharted 4 and had a bunch of cross features. It would really help sales for both systems.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(