By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Boom! Vita is on the roll.

@chark
Yep, I know but a formal announcement by Xseed is what I am waiting for.

Edit* Gif stolen from gaf. XD

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Muramasa is coming to NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeahhhhhh, saves money on imports :).Hope it comes with dual audio like Zero Escape, but will probably buy either way.

KylieDog said:
Runa216 said:

Also, I got just under 70% of the trophies, and the remaining ones just either aren't working (like the one where I have to run over 5 spike strips, I've run over a dozen, still ahven't gotten the trophy), or ones that just take FAR too much time (get first in all races with all vehicles). So yeah, I'll pass at getting platinum on this one. I do wanna get a few more so if Desuki-G wants to play with me, I'm game for some multiplayer!

It is 5 spike strips with re-inflate tire mod equipped, the first in all races with all vehicles is misleading decription, is actually only first place in all races, of which there are about 60 across all car types.  One win of each race with any car that is able to race it will do.

yes, I can read. I know I have to have re-inflates on.  It says right there on the trophy description.  

And I did find out about the "second is nothing" trophy, but it's still too much work.  Ihave too many games waiting for me, I can't be fixated on one for too long. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Muramasa Rebirth For Vita Will Have A Completely New English Localization

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/29/muramasa-rebirth-for-vita-will-have-a-completely-new-english-localization/#32VWmqyPqwdQFkf5.99 

Following our reveal earlier today, Aksys have officially announced the PlayStation Vita version of Muramasa: The Demon Blade for a U.S. release. In North America, the game will be titled Muramasa Rebirth.

The original version of Muramasa on Wii was published by Ignition Entertainment and was somewhat lacking in its bland localization. Muramasa Rebirth, on the other hand, is getting a completely new localization from Aksys.

Additionally, Aksys have also confirmed that the previously reported paid DLC, which will allow you to play four additional short scenarios with four new characters, will be made available for purchase in North America.

Aksys haven’t announced a release date for Muramasa Rebirth yet.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/29/muramasa-rebirth-for-vita-will-have-a-completely-new-english-localization/#32VWmqyPqwdQFkf5.99 

I guess Muramasa is also coming to Europe, good thing.

Just one more annoucement : Ys Celceta this year and two more announcement of Sony and we're in a good year ! :)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
badgenome said:

The fuck is going on.  

M.U.G.E.N, you have literally saved Vita.  Moan more often!

badgenome said:

0_0 Holy shit!

Seriously...I need to whine more! And we are getting Killzone Merc and Tearaway info this week too! :D so awesome

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Welp let me make that news even better for everyone

:D So good man! 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Welp let me make that news even better for everyone

:D So good man! 

Oh yeah !

He's talking about us :D

Now, whine about FF Type 0 ^^

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
I guess Muramasa is also coming to Europe, good thing.

Just one more annoucement : Ys Celceta this year and two more announcement of Sony and we're in a good year ! :)

There's also the possibility of having another Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty ( no nihilistic this time of course) because of sales.

And of course... bring Phantasy Star Online 2 to NA!!!

Vita FTW!!!

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com