By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

lets hope it lives up to expectations. Psvita needs some supergames now to survive!! go go Soul sacrifice

Around the Network

btw guys if anyone knows. im connecting my vita to ps3 and on content manager i get: c0-13293-8 error.

golfgt170 said:

btw guys if anyone knows. im connecting my vita to ps3 and on content manager i get: c0-13293-8 error.

From what I'm reading it is a server down error, which is wierd to have trying to use content manager. It might be the default error for any networking issue on Vita.

Is everything updated on both systems? Try restarting both and try again.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Soul Sacrifice in May? What games drought? Europe is being flooded with content!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
Chark said:
golfgt170 said:

From what I'm reading it is a server down error, which is wierd to have trying to use content manager. It might be the default error for any networking issue on Vita.

Is everything updated on both systems? Try restarting both and try again.

i did both restarts and stuff. and yes both devices run on newest updates. ill try again later to see if it persists:) ty for the reply mate

Happy with the Soul Sacrifice release date, fits in perfectly with the other games i'm planing to get this year.
- Persona 4 Golden 22 february (eu date)
- Sly 4 27 march (eu date)
- Soul Sacrifice 1st may

Hoping for a Ys localisation sowhere around summer and Tearaway in the early second half of the year, maby octobre, but thats probably to early and we'll see it closer to cristmas.
So one or two other games this year (maby FFX HD) and some smaler titles and i'm happy

I know that killzone, Ninjagaiden2+,doa5+ and probably something else are releasing as well but i dont think i'm gonna get them (at least not at launch).

So what are you guy going to buy/ looking forwart to?

Do we have any release dates/windows for all the first party stuff.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Do we have any release dates/windows for all the first party stuff.

Not for all the announced titles yet. But the word is we will hear about release date info of Killzone Merc soon, and maybe even for Tearaway!

And hell yeah for Soul Sacrifice! I was worried they would keep it until late in the year but April? So awesome!!!! :D Man I should whine some more :P

Including the Japanese voice over as a pre order bonus is a bit odd tho :S 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Now hoping for God Eater 2 western release, Legend of Heroes and YS. (fingers crossed) XD
Vita is having some great news lately.